Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

Sapidus

It's amazing how many of you purport to be experts on the behavior of young gay black celebrities despite being old white nobodies

This_person

It's amazing how many of you purport to be experts on the behavior of young gay black celebrities despite being old white nobodies

Yet, no one has done that.

What we're saying is, the story is highly suspect, unsupported, changing continually by the accuser, and factually different from what police were told.

You know - the truth.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

What we're saying is, the story is highly suspect, unsupported, changing continually by the accuser, and factually different from what police were told.

You know - the truth.

... And in all likelihood will turn out to be complete and utter bull####, fabricated by a TDS sufferer!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

There ya go again...your fascination with gays is...interesting.

What's more amazing is how easily slugs like you still get sucked in to believing these victim hoaxes despite how many have been perpetrated over the last few years. :killingme

Sapidus

You know - the truth.

I'll bet you $10 right here and now it was a pickup gone wrong. -Vrail

mAlice

professional daydreamer
hmmm....

Attachments

• jussie smollett.JPG
    jussie smollett.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 140

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Sadiddy...

(US, dated, slang, chiefly African American Vernacular) Acting snobbish, arrogant, or superior; uppity; perceived to be trying to associate with a higher social class.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sadiddy...

(US, dated, slang, chiefly African American Vernacular) Acting snobbish, arrogant, or superior; uppity; perceived to be trying to associate with a higher social class.

Or, if you scroll down a little further...

Attachments

• sad.JPG
    sad.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 141

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yep,, and hundreds of hours of local video being reviewed all they can find is him, by himself, coming out of SUBWAY.. no evidence of an attack or the other two people.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Perkins after Nokelby's! :lol:

I went to Nokelby's one time before they closed. Saw an awesome cover band. They did Beatles "Come Together" like nobody's business. Can't remember the name of the band. That was back when I lived closer to Raspberries than Nokelby's.