Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

SamSpade

And now even the major outlets are claiming it was a hoax. Of course, they will still blame the attack that didn't happen on Trump.

You know what didn't make sense? See, a long time ago, a roommate made an observation to me that I've often claimed is one of the most important revelations about life that there is. It is seemingly obvious, but when you really get it, you can claim a lot more peace in life.

You wanna know what it is? Ok.

You're not that important.

That person who didn't invite you to a party or lunch? They didn't do it on purpose - they didn't care. The person who cut you off in traffic that you think did it on purpose? They don't care - and they weren't paying attention to you. Once you realize that most unpleasant things that happen to you from others happen because they don't care, they aren't paying attention and they don't even know you.

You have to be important for people to be mean to you on purpose. Yes, there will be people who will be mean to you as the opportunity presents itself - they react. But they are not going to go out of their WAY to bother you. To do that, they'd have to CARE - and they don't.

Which is why when I hear stories of racism, I know that people who harbor hate don't make plans ahead of time to hate - they'd rather just live their lives and dislike you when it's convenient for them. They don't go around finding ways to make your life worse. They're going to forget about you.

Which is why it was ridiculous to think a couple rednecks managed to be walking at 2am on one of the coldest nights of the year in a part of Chicago where one resident said being black or gay is pretty damned common - happen to be carrying a rope and a bottle of bleach in the vain hope you MIGHT see a gay TV star of a show you're extremely unlikely to have ever watched.

AND manage to do it out of the sight of any camera in the only minute not caught be surveillance.

Yup - so he's going to be charged with filing a false report. How will that play out?

CPUSA

Sadpussi!!

Where are you at to follow up on this story???

I guess it's just a typical case of raising awareness...
aware that it's YOUR team that are hate filled, bigoted racists...since 1850
Just like a Leopard...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're not that important.

That whole post was excellent :yay:

That's the thing: Jussie Smollett thought he was more famous than what he really is. He thought the public - most of whom had never heard his name before - would buy it that two violent bigots happened to be out in the freezing cold at 2am, and happened to be fans of the show, and happened to recognize him, and happened to have a rope and bleach on them.

My teenage son used to make up better lies than that. On the fly.

If it hadn't been for the Trump tie-in, this story would have gotten no play. But because the biased fake news media wants so badly to believe that this happens all the time, they ran with it.

Grumpy

Surprising...

“I, among many others, when hearing of the report said that the reports were horrific and that we should come with all that we can come within law enforcement to find out what happened and the guilty should suffer the maximum. I still maintain that. And if it is found that Smollett and these gentlemen did in some way perpetrate something that is not true, they ought to face accountability to the maximum.” Al Sharpton

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm waiting for these race baiters to offer up an apology. Maybe make them take some racial sensitivity training. Make them stand on a busy street corner wearing red MAGA hats and a sandwich board that says the NAACP acted stupidly