Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

Grumpy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Brothers Say They Won’t Testify Against Smollett Unless Police Meet Their Demands

“It’s been over a year and they need to give us our stuff back,” Abel Osundairo told CBS. “I would understand if we were defendants in the case, which we are not.”

Police raided the Osundairos’ home on Valentine’s Day last year while the brothers were in Nigeria. At the time, the brothers were suspected of launching a racist and homophobic attack on Smollett. Police later dropped charges against the brothers and now say that the actor paid each brother $3,500 to stage the incident.

Police are holding the Osundairos’ items seized in the raid as evidence in Smollett’s upcoming trial, though the police have said they will return the items if ordered to by a judge. The items include a 9mm gun and ammunition legally owned by Abel Osundairo. The brothers filed a police report on Wednesday and, with their attorney, are in talks with the police to get the items returned, specifically the gun and ammo.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trial set to start on charges Smollett faked racist attack

A popular actor steps out onto the street and is brutally reminded that, despite his fame and wealth, places still exist where the color of his skin and sexual orientation put him in danger.

That was the story that ricocheted around the world after Jussie Smollett, a Black and openly gay actor, reported to Chicago police that he was the victim of a hate crime.

Nearly three years later, Smollett is about to stand trial on charges that he staged the whole thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You people fall for this crap all the time. And then when it comes out that it was a hoax, your masters flash you, install a false memory, and you go on babbling about something else.

I am telling you right here and now: the investigation will show that it didn't happen the way this guy says it did. Watch and see. Of course we'll never know about it because nobody's ever heard of this person (until he starts going on all the talk shows to sob about how the Trump people beat him and called him names). So by the time this hoax comes to light, the incident will be completely forgotten.

I still love this thread. ❤

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
An oldie but a goodie! It warms my heart. This was near the end of the Sapidork?
And he was Sooooooooooo wrong, All the Time. :roflmao:

Red hats gonna Red hat

Another disgusting attack fueled by Trumps rhetoric

Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democrats' rush to judgment in Smollett case could blow up in their faces

Smollett is charged with 6 counts of disorderly conduct and faces up to 3 years in prison

Democrats and media figures were quick to condemn what they described as a racist and homophobic attack against actor Jussie Smollett in 2019, blaming it on a culture of hate fostered by then-President Trump, but their words may come back to bite them now that Smollett faces up to three years in prison for allegedly fabricating the assault.

Several 2020 Democratic presidential candidates immediately condemned the alleged attack. Vice President Kamala Harris, then a California senator, and Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., expressed solidarity with Smollett at the time and both blasted the alleged attack as "an attempted modern-day lynching." President Biden, also a candidate at the time, tweeted, "We are with you, Jussie," and that "homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax Goes to Trial Years After Soros-Backed D.A. Kim Foxx Dropped Charges

Jussie Smollett will finally face a judge and jury in the trial for his hate crime hoax, years after a prosecutor with connections to George Soros dropped charges against the disgraced Hollywood star.

Smollett’s road to trial has been long and complicated. In a controversial move, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx dropped the initial 16 charges against the actor without explanation. Foxx was reportedly contacted by Tina Tchen, a longtime Obama ally and former Obama White House official, shortly before the charges were dropped.

Kinnakeet

Racists are everywhere. Do you think people from rural illinois aren't allowed in Chicago?

Just delete your account

When your first instinct is to blame the victim that is literally the only option.
w
It was a top 5 show on FOX for 2 years and continues in its 6th season as a top 50 show.

So i'd say many people know who he is.

I'm sure camera footage will appear but just the very idea that despite all the other MAGA attacks we have seen you would immediately blame the victim is disgusting.

Again, if that is how you relate to people who have been attacked for no reason you don't deserve to engage with the everyday public. You lack empathy, morals and basic human decency. All in the name of politics and kowtowing to a corrupt administration that has taught you racism and homophobia, xenophobia and sexist are ok
I guess you have a lot of apologies to give out seeing how the negro homo made everything up dont ya boy...lmao