Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

SamSpade

Psh, they'll get jobs in 2 seconds flat. Those guys are always in demand. It's the actors who come and go like flavor of the month.
Plus, the repercussion has to be big enough. Otherwise, it will happen again.
If the show tanks because one schmuck had to pull a stunt - it will be a while before they do it again.
They WILL do it again - but it will be a while.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
When he gave his "I would not be my mother's son..." speech I wanted to punch his face for him. For free!

These people are such pathological liars. Tucker keeps playing clips of his interview with whatshername and it's infuriating. He needs to die and go to Hell.

glhs837

Power with Control
When he gave his "I would not be my mother's son..." speech I wanted to punch his face for him. For free!

These people are such pathological liars. Tucker keeps playing clips of his interview with whatshername and it's infuriating. He needs to die and go to Hell.

I saw that and all I thought was "Actors gonna act".

glhs837

Power with Control

Man, thats pretty damn clear. "Ya done effed it up, big time, Ms Foxx". Not one piece of the entire process was done IAW.

1. No, thats not how recuasl works. Ever.
  2. No, we dont ever, ever seal court records in that manner. Ever.
  3. This was not done as some sort of normal "diversion" program, which is normally used to keep a one time fu%^er-upper from entering the system where he'll be exposed to expert fu%^er-uppers who make sure he'll keep fu%^in up after he leaves the system.
Wonder which media outlets might actually cover the fact that this letter was written, and by whom. The one good thing about this whole fiasco is that A) Nobody other than the idiot who started it got hurt. B) It exposes the sheer chutzpah of the denizens of the swamp to do whatever they want and barely paper over the crime.

I dont think we've seen a case this blatant since the Taxiway Summit between Bill C. and Loretta L.