Erectile Dysfunction and IPA...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I suffered a flameout last night after about 30 minutes or so of good, clean, All American fun. No, I wasn't alone. :tap:

This is rather odd for me and I can't remember the last time. I think her name was Cleopatra. :shrug: I had a long day, lots of paperwork and planning but I got everything I wanted done, done, which is usually cause for more wood, not less. :shrug:

The only thing I can find to blame, at the moment, is IPA. We dined a Chez Solomoms Pier last night, good food, good service, fun time. However, I had 3 IPA's, DogFish which I adore. :yum:

Then, because we were in full blown conversation mode, we split a pitcher.
Further, I had a low pressure (the rain) headache. However, I was fine to drive as we were there for several hours. I could feel it but, I was fine. For you nanny staters, I am a big guy as well. :neener:

My question is this; rockfish bites or crab balls, which is best?

Oh, and have you ever had a specific beer give you...problems??? :jameo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I suffered a flameout last night after about 30 minutes or so of good, clean, All American fun. No, I wasn't alone. :tap:

Don't let all these meanies get to you. I've had similar problems as I've gotten older. Now that I'm 44, I'm only good for two or three times a night. It's just part of aging.

I expect that I'll have a night that I can't perform once I reach your advanced age. Thank God that's still 30 years away.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ipa

IPA

The International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) is a system of phonetic notation based on the Latin alphabet, devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of spoken language.

:shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

PsyOps said:
IPA

The International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) is a system of phonetic notation based on the Latin alphabet, devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of spoken language.

:shrug:

International Psychogeriatric Association.

International Permafrost Association.

Initial Performance Assessment.

Interface Propogation Analysis.

Innocence Protection Act.