Eric Trump "Democrats aren't even people"

warneckutz

Maybe he was referring to the lack of backbone most of them have...

You're a poster boy for that, Sippy!

Sapidus

I'm not going to make excuses for anyone. If you really believe ET literally believes democrats aren't people, then you go on and believe that. I'd like to think it was a rhetorical statement.

The fact is, you Trump-hating liberals have lost your ever-loving minds. You are obsessed with finding any way to get Trump out of that White House. Much of what I see is behavior that puts you in a category that I can only define as caveman-like - an almost caveman-like, uncivilized, enraged, insane hatred that gets harder to define. You people on the left love to talk about tolerance, yet you have none. NONE! You have become some of the most hateful people that exist. The violence the left has engaged in, simply because you didn't get your way in the election, defines the insanity that has consumed your side.

Perhaps, when liberals start behaving like rational, civilized human beings, you might get a little more respect as human beings.

Oh right because the stabbing in Portland was a democrat right? You do realize if you change the words around many liberals would say the same of republicans. You can criticize and name call all you want and give the Trumps the undeserved benefit of the doubt but it does'nt change the fact that no one should call another group subhuman.

And if it had been Sasha or Malia or Chelsea republicans would be writing in the streets.

Sapidus

Deplorable

Again. "Deplorable" is not the same as "not even human"

Throughout his campaign and to the present day republicans have made excuse after excuse and given the benefit of the doubt to Trump and his ilk because he was their candidate and doing anything other than blindly cooperating him would have hurt their political chances.

He is our president and nothing will change that so you could at least admit that he is a piece of **** at this point but like he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still support him.

It is literally unhinged behavior at this point.

This_person

I'm not aware anyone has brought how people should be treated. We're strictly talking about how we define people based on their behavior. Perhaps this was a poor choice of words on ET's part; but given what he and his family have had to put with, I can understand why he feels this way. I really think his comment was meant to be taken rhetorically, not literally.

Of course it was. Like when Hillary's point of being "most proud of making Republicans her enemy" - I don't believe (a) that's what she's most proud of, nor (b) she looks at Republicans en masse as her enemy. It was rhetorical to be sure.

SamSpade

Throughout his campaign and to the present day DEMOCRATS have made excuse after excuse and given the benefit of the doubt to Obama/Bill and his ilk because he was their candidate and doing anything other than blindly cooperating him would have hurt their political chances.

He is our president and nothing will change that so you could at least admit that he is a piece of **** at this point but like he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still support him.

Fixed it for you.
How's it feel over there?

Restitution

Again. "Deplorable" is not the same as "not even human"

Throughout his campaign and to the present day republicans have made excuse after excuse and given the benefit of the doubt to Trump and his ilk because he was their candidate and doing anything other than blindly cooperating him would have hurt their political chances.

I liked you better when you were Larry :yay:

Sapidus

Please look up the meaning of the word "literally".

[video=youtube;TvlWZ3mODJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWZ3mODJA[/video]

I know it already. and I used it properly. Perhaps you should stop watching 20 year old Tv and read a paper

Sapidus

So, you are saying you have a way to differentiate "hinged" and "unhinged" behavior? Literally?

Literally can mean exactly.

Therefore i was saying this is exactly how unhinged people behave.

I swear you just like to argue semantic's. you probably don't even care about half the crap you say you do so you can try to niggle and annoy people because you have nothing better to do.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Could you imagine if Sasha or Malia said this about Republicans?

Trump's comments came during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. The full quote:

I've never seen hatred like this. To me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. I mean, morality is just gone. Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. You know it's so sad. You see the Democratic Party. They're imploding. They're imploding. They have no message. You see the head of the DNC, who is a total whack job. There's no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own. They have no solid candidates of their own. They lost the election that they should have won because they spent seven times the amount of money that my father spent. They have no message, so what do they try and do? They try and obstruct a great man, they try and obstruct his family, they come after us viciously, and it's truly, truly horrible.

Perez responded to Trump on Wednesday morning via Twitter: "Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting."

Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting. https://t.co/ExaqHsv6XW

— Tom Perez (@TomPerez) June 7, 2017

Truth hurts when it's supposed to...

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Therefore i was saying this is exactly how unhinged people behave.

I swear you just like to argue semantic's. you probably don't even care about half the crap you say you do so you can try to niggle and annoy people because you have nothing better to do.

You mean the democrats right??

I think he's right.. they're rabid with hate.. Who cares if it destroys our country as long as we can make Trump and the Republicans look bad.. #### the country!!

Toxick

Splat

Pretty sure "literally" has one meaning.

"Exactly" may describe the word, but the word "literally" means a very specific thing.

"You're lying so much that your pants are literally on fire" would be a misuse of the word literally because your pants don't "exactly" burst into ####ing flame if you lie.

Much like people can't be "literally unhinged" because people don't hang on ####ing hinges.

HTH.