Eric Trump "Democrats aren't even people"

hotbikermama40

Oh right because the stabbing in Portland was a democrat right? You do realize if you change the words around many liberals would say the same of republicans. You can criticize and name call all you want and give the Trumps the undeserved benefit of the doubt but it does'nt change the fact that no one should call another group subhuman.

And if it had been Sasha or Malia or Chelsea republicans would be writing in the streets.

As opposed to writing where? Aren't we all writing here?
Oh you meant 'rioting'! Of course....
No, we wouldn't.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Many people called George Bush a monkey.

Is that the same as saying he was a sub human?

Heaven forbid if anyone called/calls Obama a monkey. Is there a double standard out there? There sure dang is. And, that is what I get so sick of. Politics is one thing, but the 'double standard' thing is even more nauseating.

Sapidus

Many people called George Bush a monkey.

Is that the same as saying he was a sub human?

I don't recall many people calling W a monkey. I do remember many people doing it to Michelle and Obama. To think race had nothing to do with it is laughable.

Wishbone

I don't recall many people calling W a monkey. I do remember many people doing it to Michelle and Obama. To think race had nothing to do with it is laughable.

Mostly I just heard them calling her a man.

She was certainly more of one than her spouse.

Toxick

Splat
I don't recall many people calling W a monkey.

Are you ####ing kidding me, right now? <-- link

I do remember many people doing it to Michelle and Obama.

It happened once that I saw (by other than individual morons) , and the left had a collective #### hemorrhage about it.

Whether it was about race, retribution or whatever is up for debate, (I know what I think - yes, it was low-key racism), but if you don't remember many people calling W a monkey, you're out of your freaking gourd.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh right because the stabbing in Portland was a democrat right? You do realize if you change the words around many liberals would say the same of republicans. You can criticize and name call all you want and give the Trumps the undeserved benefit of the doubt but it does'nt change the fact that no one should call another group subhuman.

And if it had been Sasha or Malia or Chelsea republicans would be writing in the streets.

Would you like me to post videos of all the leftist, anti-Trump protests that ended up as riots; people getting pulled from their cars and pummeled to near death, cops getting shot, businesses being destroyed, death threats towards the Trump family, disparaging young Barron... all this because ONE GUY got elected president? We have people, in our government - supposed smart people - calling for Trump's impeachment when no crime has been committed at all. All this because they simply don't like the guy.

Perhaps when you lefties start exhibiting some rational and respectful modern HUMAN-like behavior, people like ET might not feel he has to resort to such extreme language.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again. "Deplorable" is not the same as "not even human"

Throughout his campaign and to the present day republicans have made excuse after excuse and given the benefit of the doubt to Trump and his ilk because he was their candidate and doing anything other than blindly cooperating him would have hurt their political chances.

He is our president and nothing will change that so you could at least admit that he is a piece of **** at this point but like he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still support him.

It is literally unhinged behavior at this point.

Wow, do you even understand what you write? A piece of ####? You do realize #### isn't human don't you?

You and your damn double-standards... You're justified calling someone "not human" (a piece of ####), but all :jameo: when someone calls you "not human". You're not worth having these debates. You seem to think there are rules that apply to one side but not yours.

Sapidus

Wow, do you even understand what you write? A piece of ####? You do realize #### isn't human don't you?

You and your damn double-standards... You're justified calling someone "not human" (a piece of ####), but all :jameo: when someone calls you "not human". You're not worth having these debates. You seem to think there are rules that apply to one side but not yours.

That might be the most moronic argument I have heard all day. Good work!

It's stil not on par with calling a group not human. Calling someone a piece os s### doesn't imply they are not human it implies they area crappy person. Which is true based on his behavior of making fun of disabled people, rating women and saying sexual assault is okay. Making fun of a POW , attacking a gold star family. The list goes on and on.

Toxick

Splat
I know people made fun of his intelligence but it was also before memes and gifs and all that so I don't remember seeing a lot of comparisons of him.

Then you are either blind, stupid or were not paying the slightest bit of attention.

It's not like this #### was low-key.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That might be the most moronic argument I have heard all day. Good work!

It's stil not on par with calling a group not human. Calling someone a piece os s### doesn't imply they are not human it implies they area crappy person. Which is true based on his behavior of making fun of disabled people, rating women and saying sexual assault is okay. Making fun of a POW , attacking a gold star family. The list goes on and on.

If we are going to take people at their literal word, which you are with Eric Trump, then calling someone a piece of #### is akin to saying they are not human. You can't have it both ways just to suit your thinking.

Sapidus

If we are going to take people at their literal word, which you are with Eric Trump, then calling someone a piece of #### is akin to saying they are not human. You can't have it both ways just to suit your thinking.

Well how about if we take the words in context and the way they are used every single day in conversation?

Not human = Not human

Piece of Sh##= Crappy person

Good attempt though

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well how about if we take the words in context and the way they are used every single day in conversation?

Not human = Not human

Piece of Sh##= Crappy person

Good attempt though

FAIL. One more time: If we are going to take the literal word (as you are doing with ET) then it must be applied across the board. #### is not human. Calling Trump a piece of ###, or any facsimile thereof, is akin to saying he's not human.

Literally: Piece of ####

This is not a human

th.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
, attacking a gold star family. The list goes on and on.

Gee, shortbus...you really don't pay attention. That whole show turned out to be a bigger completely-scripted dog-and-pony show than clock boy's scam ever was. Of course you lefty lemmings fell for both of them, hook line and sinker.:lmao: