ESPN Can’t Afford Monday Night Football Any More

Hank

my war
ESPN has been going in the crapper long before all this NFL bs.... Sportscenter has sucked for years and gets worse every year. Their coverage of Hockey blows. As far as the Monday Night games, the matchups are awful and the announcers are terrible.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ummm... I don't know! NOT political! Like every other thread on this forum.

It must really suck to have your life wrapped around politics as much as some of the people on here.

Should discussions of cnn and fox be non political subjects also?

nutz

Sports as a whole could drop off and the only ones who may care are the network executives that can't create original programming to replace it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Should discussions of cnn and fox be non political subjects also?

Perhaps we could just talk about some lame ass TV show or Hollywood romance so little snowflake won't be offended by things he doesn't understand?

Restitution

Perhaps we could just talk about some lame ass TV show or Hollywood romance so little snowflake won't be offended by things he doesn't understand?

At least I understand there is more to life than politics and what CNN, Fox, etc. have to say.

Like I said... must be damn sad to have your life revolve around politics. Day in and day out talking about nothing but....

Restitution

ESPN has been going in the crapper long before all this NFL bs.... Sportscenter has sucked for years and gets worse every year. Their coverage of Hockey blows. As far as the Monday Night games, the matchups are awful and the announcers are terrible.

Sounds familiar... :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At least I understand there is more to life than politics and what CNN, Fox, etc. have to say.

Like I said... must be damn sad to have your life revolve around politics. Day in and day out talking about nothing but....

And there you go, talking out your ass again. It's not like my whereabouts are a secret or anything, you fool.

Restitution

And there you go, talking out your ass again. It's not like my whereabouts are a secret or anything, you fool.

And there you go, talking out your ass again. It's not like your relating every single thing to Trump or politics is a secret or anything, you fool

Restitution

Ooh, did you see the pics of my President Trump nail art?

Please tell me that you are not THAT pathetically wrapped up in politics and Trump that you did something as ridiculous as that.

If you did.... why stop there? Why not a Trump train tattoo? Name change perhaps?