ESPN Can’t Afford Monday Night Football Any More

Restitution

?

Why would there be an Entrance sign on my back?

Ask Monello. He seemed to get it.

That guy is a miserable stalking sonofabitch

Oh obviously. I'm not one of your every day, all day and night on the forum buddies so it must be wrong.... amiright? God forbid someone dish it out to you fools....... Pitiful snowflakes just can't take your own medicine. :lmao:

Like I have said many times already... most of you will be 6' under long before I even start to care about your opinions.

Hijinx

Oh obviously. I'm not one of your every day, all day and night on the forum buddies so it must be wrong.... amiright? God forbid someone dish it out to you fools....... Pitiful snowflakes just can't take your own medicine. :lmao:

Like I have said many times already... most of you will be 6' under long before I even start to care about your opinions.

Well you certainly are an all day and and night forum person. We see you here all the time making your snide remarks and thinking yourself above the rest of us.
Anything you dish out we can take, if we couldn't we would leave. We are still here.
Just because we answer your simple posts doesn't mean we pay a helluva lot of attention to you.
Not only that you are simply another MPD.
Your other alias is probably permanently glued to the forum.
For you to pose as this newby who isn't addicted to the forum is simply ridiculous.

This obviously means you care what we have to say or you would not have multiple identities.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Does it suck to be so miserable and hate-filled?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should get a credit card number for the hate accounts.

I think of it as it keeps them from kicking their dog and beating their wife. Get all that venom out of their system so they don't go home and abuse their children. :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think of it as it keeps them from kicking their dog and beating their wife. Get all that venom out of their system so they don't go home and abuse their children. :yay:

Restitution is Kevin Spacey?!? :yikes:

Restitution

Well you certainly are an all day and and night forum person. We see you here all the time making your snide remarks and thinking yourself above the rest of us.
Anything you dish out we can take, if we couldn't we would leave. We are still here.
Just because we answer your simple posts doesn't mean we pay a helluva lot of attention to you.
Not only that you are simply another MPD.
Your other alias is probably permanently glued to the forum.
For you to pose as this newby who isn't addicted to the forum is simply ridiculous.

This obviously means you care what we have to say or you would not have multiple identities.

This is pure entertainment for me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It is absolutely hilarious to see all you snowflakes and tinfoil hatters come on here every single day chattering like that group of old fogeys at the donut shop about whatever conspiracy theory has your depends in a bunch.

I will admit, there are a handful of decent posters on here that genuinely seem to have common sense and can hold a decent conversation. Then, there is the forum love-fest group that will defend each other to the end because it appears they know each other. Whatever.

The one thing that does hold true is the fact that some of you can certainly dish out the vitriol but, when it is lobbed back in your face, you run and cry. If you can't take it... maybe you shouldn't dish it out!

Oh, and by the way.... this is not an MPD however, it is certainly fun watching the rusty gears turn in your brain trying to justify.

Hijinx

It is absolutely hilarious to see all you snowflakes and tinfoil hatters come on here every single day chattering like that group of old fogeys at the donut shop about whatever conspiracy theory has your depends in a bunch.

I will admit, there are a handful of decent posters on here that genuinely seem to have common sense and can hold a decent conversation. Then, there is the forum love-fest group that will defend each other to the end because it appears they know each other. Whatever.

The one thing that does hold true is the fact that some of you can certainly dish out the vitriol but, when it is lobbed back in your face, you run and cry. If you can't take it... maybe you shouldn't dish it out!

Oh, and by the way.... this is not an MPD however, it is certainly fun watching the rusty gears turn in your brain trying to justify.

Yeah you aren't an MPD. LMAO. You poor phony butthead.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

pouty.jpg

Restitution

Yeah I was laughing at you when I made it. How do you like pathetic waste of a mind?
A small mind , mind you.

I was laughing at you when I read this. Maybe you should learn proper sentence structure and grammar before trying to insult someone.

By the way... I don't like your pathetic waste of a mind. It is sad actually. Taking into account that, in your age bracket, people tend to suffer from memory problems.