Evil

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I can't get past the commercials. :bawl: I'm a skeerdy cat. :lol:
I am too, but it doesn't bother me. Suspenseful and a bit creepy but not gory. Watched the finale last night. :shocking: Now the long wait for the next season. :tantrum

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm way behind in watching this but I just turned and caught the part where David says to Kristen - we should get a drink sometime. I love that guy - that satisfies my most romantic moment urge I get every valentines day.
I forgot to watch last weekend. I'll try again this weekend.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Season 2 premiere tonight @jazz lady @stgislander @RoseRed @SamSpade @SailorGirl. Not sure if it's still on CBS or whether it's Paramount Plus now. Creepy trailer! 'Evil' Season 2 Premiere Date and Teaser Revealed - Variety
Article says Paramount+ which means I won't be watching it until later in the year when they put it on broadcast TV. This new trend of putting all new shows/episodes on streaming service first is really pissing me off. A couple shows we regularly watch are only on streaming at the moment.

SamSpade

Article says Paramount+ which means I won't be watching it until later in the year when they put it on broadcast TV. This new trend of putting all new shows/episodes on streaming service first is really pissing me off. A couple shows we regularly watch are only on streaming at the moment.

I think CBS just realized that their online service just isn't getting enough return on the shows they're selling. They pitched it originally as a vehicle to watch the new Star Trek: Discovery. NONE of the other streaming shows which aren't Trek have really brought in viewers, and they'd honestly be much better off providing CBS shows On Demand through cable (which - for a while - they didn't do).

So how do you make money on a series that you hoped would draw more viewers? Offer old eps on the regular network.

I did pay for CBS All Access to watch Discovery - and Picard - but aside from that, I don't watch at all.