Excellent local restaurants

lovinmaryland

The lexington rest. sucks..on so many levels...don't even know where to begin..that place is such a joke! Can you say Bamma? Can't wait for them to close so people who know what they are doing can buy it and open something worth going to. We've all heard that expression "location, location, location" was everything? Well, not in this case, it ain't enough for me to let my dog eat there! Make sure your shots are up to date if you must go!:buddies::smack:

WTH is that :confused:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
You can get a good steak at Lenny's and Ruddy Duck. I'm sure there are other places and I'll post if I think of them.

Adam's Rib in PrFred has a good steak.

After living here for almost 13 years, we finally had dinner there. It was a really nice place. Husband had steak, I had pulled pork BBQ sandwich, oldest had a half rack of ribs and youngest had mac-n-cheese. We all enjoyed our meals.

onthehill

Best Steak In Town

Who has the best steak in town? That is about the only thing I like Outback for and I enjoy getting my face around one of their 24oz porterhouse steaks. However, if I can find a non-chain steak that is as good or better, I'm all for it.

Suggestions?

:tap:

Best steak in town is El Dorado, the spanish (not mexican) restaurant on Charles Street in LaPlata. You can get normal "mexican" type fare such as fajitas, tacos etc... but the spanish food is a charcoal broiled steak with steamed vegetables, rice, and beans. The Sangria is to die for! Best I have ever had. Prices are extremely reasonable.