extreme trail challenge

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
found the website for it! its going to be at the pg show place arena, may 26.

im not so sure about some of the obsticles, like the ditch, and pulling a big log... and putting my horse on a trailer fully tacked and a bridel still on! :jameo:

Eventer29

More info please! I've seen the extreme cowboy stuff on tv, looks like fun. Kind of like cross country+trail riding. I esp like the banks they have to go up/down (could be cause I love eventing) Wonder if they'd let me n my yeller pony go in an english saddle?!

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
found the website for it! its going to be at the pg show place arena, may 26.

im not so sure about some of the obsticles, like the ditch, and pulling a big log... and putting my horse on a trailer fully tacked and a bridel still on! :jameo:
Hey its this Saturday. Who is going? We are, along with SAHRAB, Mylilpony, and Buckwild (Tim). Its gonna be a blast!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'll call ya when we head over in the AM.

Can you give me the directions to Gayers? Do they carry wormer/vaccines?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Thanks Happy for the vote of confidence! Make sure you have the camera ready :killingme[/QUOTE]

What time and where again I want to bring my camera :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Thanks Happy for the vote of confidence! Make sure you have the camera ready :killingme

What time and where again I want to bring my camera :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Its at the Equestrian Center and we have to be there by 9am..but I'm not sure when it starts. Hey what about you? No time like that present time to break ole Rocky in on some obstacles. I can't wait to see the obstacle where you have to travel between the fires :jet:

K

KizerSoSay

mygoldnhorse said:
What time and where again I want to bring my camera :lmao:

Its at the Equestrian Center and we have to be there by 9am..but I'm not sure when it starts. Hey what about you? No time like that present time to break ole Rocky in on some obstacles. I can't wait to see the obstacle where you have to travel between the fires :jet:[/QUOTE]

Travel between the fires?? What in tarnation..?!?

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Its at the Equestrian Center and we have to be there by 9am..but I'm not sure when it starts. Hey what about you? No time like that present time to break ole Rocky in on some obstacles. I can't wait to see the obstacle where you have to travel between the fires :jet:

Travel between the fires?? What in tarnation..?!?[/QUOTE]

I need to see photos of this!!!