extreme trail challenge

Eventer29

Wish I had gone and at least watched. Course then I would have been sitting there saying dayum I could do that! Sounds like a lot of fun. Were there many english riders?

2baymares

Does anyone else have more pictures of this Extreme trail challenge competitin ....just wondering. Be cool to see more pics.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK...OK...
MGh i have LOTS more if you want to bring me a CD. I have Some terrific ones.

Attachments

• logstep-1-s.jpg
    logstep-1-s.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 87
  • tarp-1-s.jpg
    tarp-1-s.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 82
  • wagonwheel-1-s.jpg
    wagonwheel-1-s.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 81
  • logdrag-1-s.jpg
    logdrag-1-s.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 84
  • curtain-1-s.jpg
    curtain-1-s.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 91

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
This goat was SO stupid...he kept wanting to head but that huge longhorn :lol:

Attachments

• wagonwheel-1-s.jpg
    wagonwheel-1-s.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 76
  • longhorn-2.jpg
    longhorn-2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 78
  • stupid-goat.jpg
    stupid-goat.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 73
  • wood-animals-MGH-s.jpg
    wood-animals-MGH-s.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 84
  • trailer-load-s.jpg
    trailer-load-s.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 80

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You got some great pics of MGH...did she have any trouble with it...looks like she went right through it..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
You got some great pics of MGH...did she have any trouble with it...looks like she went right through it..
Fancy refused the water and the tarp (i think). I got pics of MGH. her hubby and Wild Man (Tim) i had missed SAHRAB and MyLilPony :frown:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Looks like they had a blast..how many peeps entered?

There were probably 45 to 50 riders.

It was a blast and I think that you guys would have fun. They are looking for a farm to have the next one. The one they have in mind has a river crossing. This one which was all held in the arenas were a little too much like a trail class for us and not as much of the "extreme" adventure we like, but still fun!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
There were probably 45 to 50 riders.

It was a blast and I think that you guys would have fun. They are looking for a farm to have the next one. The one they have in mind has a river crossing. This one which was all held in the arenas were a little too much like a trail class for us and not as much of the "extreme" adventure we like, but still fun!
the person that ran the thing wanted to have it at the barn i work at but... there was some issues... also i heard that it cheated you out of your money, or somthing like that...