EXxon

beavis

Bustem' Down said:
I don't really see where it's Exxon's responsibility to make prices low. They are a business. Thier purpose is to make money. If they raise the prices and people still buy thier product then good on them, they made money. The same would go for Wal-Mart, Shoppers, Starbucks, General Motors or anyone. Thier purpose is not to give you stuff for cheap. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it.

not a bright statement since prices of EVERYTHING hinge on the cost of motor fuels. Unless your salary rises at the same rate as gas prices, eventually you (...and everyone else...) will experience quite a budget deficit.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
beavis said:
not a bright statement since prices of EVERYTHING hinge on the cost of motor fuels. Unless your salary rises at the same rate as gas prices, eventually you (...and everyone else...) will experience quite a budget deficit.
That's not even close to what I was saying saying. It's not thier responibility to look after your budget.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It appears to me that gas prices are pretty much the same from station to station, give or take a few cents.

So why pick on Exxon?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Because they RAPED us all...

vraiblonde said:
It appears to me that gas prices are pretty much the same from station to station, give or take a few cents.

So why pick on Exxon?

...for $36 billion dollars!!!!!

They OWE every man, woman and child (and illegal alien) in this country $120.

They should operate their business at an acceptable profit margin; ZERO.

Then, we'll find something else evil about them. Like that stupid Tiger. He's probably kept in a cage, when they're not exploiting him, and forced to watch violent cartoons all day.

Bastards.