Eye have issues.

M

Mousebaby

So for the past 3 days now my right eye has been twitching :twitch:

Its not an ALL DAY thing but it has been happening enough to ANNOY THE HECK outta me!!

This happen to anyone else?

(not looking for medical advice or what it is just wanted to share my life with you all) :huggy:

Eye Twitching, eyelid twitching, eye spasms - What it is and why you get it

It is usually a sign of severe stress but can also be a sign of Bells (sp?) Palsey. If you are not having that much stress in your life right now and it lasts more than a week I would just have the doc take a look see to rule stuff out. Good Luck! :howdy:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
So for the past 3 days now my right eye has been twitching :twitch:

Its not an ALL DAY thing but it has been happening enough to ANNOY THE HECK outta me!!

This happen to anyone else?

(not looking for medical advice or what it is just wanted to share my life with you all) :huggy:

Eye Twitching, eyelid twitching, eye spasms - What it is and why you get it

4d, you might be very tired or stressed. Have you been sleeping or have trouble sleeping lately? Maybe you are partying too much lately and it affected. I don't know.....

I noticed my eyes twitched in both of my babies' first year of their life. It was because I was very overtired. Getting up every 3 hours to feed the baby for first 2 and half months and never had any breaks at home to get some rest. As for the rest of the year was just baby kept crying in the middle of night because of teething issues and some other things.

4d2008

It is usually a sign of severe stress but can also be a sign of Bells (sp?) Palsey. If you are not having that much stress in your life right now and it lasts more than a week I would just have the doc take a look see to rule stuff out. Good Luck! :howdy:
Ya, thats my plan, if this is still going on past the weekend Ill send an email to my doc and say WTH????!!!!

M

Mousebaby

4d, you might be very tired or stressed. Have you been sleeping or have trouble sleeping lately? Maybe you are partying too much lately and it affected. I don't know.....

I noticed my eyes twitched in both of my babies' first year of their life. It was because I was very overtired. Getting up every 3 hours to feed the baby for first 2 and half months and never had any breaks at home to get some rest. As for the rest of the year was just baby kept crying in the middle of night because of teething issues and some other things.

Hey woman! :huggy: We still on for Friday?

4d2008

I really dont "party" alot (even if it does seem it that way on here sometimes). Sleep has always been an issue with me, I did the sleep apnea test and I have it but only when Im on my back and occasionally on my side or tummy, so the doc said "dont sleep on your back". :killingme
As far as stress goes ODG I could write a book but in all honesty who couldnt? My issues Im sure are no worse then anyone elses so I dont bring that stuff up.