Eye have issues.

tyky

eieio
I really dont "party" alot (even if it does seem it that way on here sometimes). Sleep has always been an issue with me, I did the sleep apnea test and I have it but only when Im on my back and occasionally on my side or tummy, so the doc said "dont sleep on your back". :killingme
As far as stress goes ODG I could write a book but in all honesty who couldnt? My issues Im sure are no worse then anyone elses so I dont bring that stuff up.

I had that happen for a few days, I called my doc and he said lay off the caffeine, it worked! Sorry no Starbucks for you

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I really dont "party" alot (even if it does seem it that way on here sometimes). Sleep has always been an issue with me, I did the sleep apnea test and I have it but only when Im on my back and occasionally on my side or tummy, so the doc said "dont sleep on your back". :killingme
As far as stress goes ODG I could write a book but in all honesty who couldnt? My issues Im sure are no worse then anyone elses so I dont bring that stuff up.

I had sleep apnea for a few months until I lost my job. After I lost my job, it went away. The major stress was lifted off my shoulders, and I actually could breathe better and relax without worrying about what was going to happen next. Honesty, after losing my job, I could feel the load lifted off my shoulders. It was a good feeling to get rid of that load.

Sometimes the only way to get rid of sleep apnea, eyes twitching, etc. is to get rid of the stress once you find the source that is causing those problems.

Losing a job wasn't good, but it was good for my health.

4d2008

I had sleep apnea for a few months until I lost my job. After I lost my job, it went away. The major stress was lifted off my shoulders, and I actually could breathe better and relax without worrying about what was going to happen next. Honesty, after losing my job, I could feel the load lifted off my shoulders. It was a good feeling to get rid of that load.

Sometimes the only way to get rid of sleep apnea, eyes twitching, etc. is to get rid of the stress once you find the source that is causing those problems.

Losing a job wasn't good, but it was good for my health.
If I lose my job thats going to be a whole new world of stress I NEVER want to know :killingme I know what my stressers are and I deal with them accordingly, like play with all of you on the forums. Keeps the mind active and FUN!!!!:yahoo:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
If I lose my job thats going to be a whole new world of stress I NEVER want to know :killingme I know what my stressers are and I deal with them accordingly, like play with all of you on the forums. Keeps the mind active and FUN!!!!:yahoo:

:lmao:

Yeah, I did had whole new world of stress after losing my job, but none of that compared to the stress I had while being employeed. That's why I said some things just turned out for better even though it doesn't feel right to lose a job because we need the paychecks to pay our bills.

Thank God that I'm married and can live without my income. We just cut out some things that we don't need and can do it ourselves such as taking trash to the dump, cancelled the movie packages on the cable TV to basic, no more eating out, no renting movies, no entertaining, no new clothes unless it is absolutey needed to be replaced, etc.

T

toppick08

Yes, mine has done that in the past.

Stress, caffeine, nicotine, don't help.

Hooters does...