Eye have issues.

dn0121

Hope it is not this

wormeye.jpg

M

Mousebaby

do you still get billed for his time? I might need to change doctors! I am tired of having to make an appointment just to get allergy medicine.

I have known my doctor for so long I can call her up and say I'm doing this and she will say do you want to try this and she will call it in. :shrug: No office visit, no gas wasted. Perfect! :lmao:

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
I have known my doctor for so long I can call her up and say I'm doing this and she will say do you want to try this and she will call it in. :shrug: No office visit, no gas wasted. Perfect! :lmao:

thats the funny thing with my doc too. I have no spinal fluid in between my last disc and spinal column, i think that is how you explain it...I can call anytime I am in pain and they will call the med in, but if I have a cold or something new I HAVE to go in. " here take some vicodin, tramadol, muscle relaxers..etc.. but oh you have a runny nose and sore throat, you have to come in but we can't see you for two weeks.... " it drives me nuts!!

drmarkman

eye twitch solutions

Eye twitches are usually caused by several reasons including stress and lack of sleep but sometimes there canbe underlying causes that are more serious that need to be checked out. I recommend everyone check out this site Eye Twitching or Eye Twitch - Eyelid twitch causes and treatments and learn more about eye twitching and if it becomes something very bothersome, visit an opthamologist or other professional to check on the condition.