Eye Liners - What's your favorite

WrapLady

where do you find mally? i've tried quite a few, mac (smudges), bobby brown (smudges). Its weird with urban decay - some colors do. i guess its the pigment. Someone suggested using an eye lid primer. It helps. but its a pain in the ass.

You'll probably have to order it online. I know it's not in drugstores and I don't think Ulta or Sephora carry it either. Mine came in my New Beauty Test Tube, which is basically a Birchbox on steroids.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I use eyebrow shadow. It goes on more natural looking than an actual eyeliner pencil and stays put all day.
:yeahthat: I have a double ended brush from Sephora and I use the short blunt end to smudge it on. The color I use is MAC's Mulch. When I want a dramatic eyeliner look I'll use Benefit's Magic Ink, which is a very true black and stays put forever.

doubtfull24

where do you find mally? i've tried quite a few, mac (smudges), bobby brown (smudges). Its weird with urban decay - some colors do. i guess its the pigment. Someone suggested using an eye lid primer. It helps. but its a pain in the ass.

QVC has a buch of Mally products and on easy pay can't beat that! Mally has a big set of eye pencils I want! QVC has such a great selection of beauty products and I love easy pay! Also if you don't like something you can return it in 30 days or now that it is holiday season you have till the end of january to return it!

Mally Holiday 10-pc Evercolor Eyeliner Library