Eyebrow Threading

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tinkle shavers can also be used as a safety razor for people that have trouble cutting themselves with a conventional shaver.
I've never had trouble cutting myself with a conventional shaver.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ememdee19 said:
How does one properly shave their eyebrows? I've pondered doing this but I'm afraid I'll end up looking like Vanilla Ice.

I just hit the major stuff with the razor. What's between the hairline and the top of the brow and a good bit under the brow. Any shaping I do with the tweezers. Make sure you get both your brow and the razor wet though; you don't need shaving cream or anything, just warm water or else it will hurt.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
kwillia said:
Now that you mention it... Pixie does favour Vanilla Ice...:eyebrow:

:lol:

vanilla-ice.jpg

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
Now that you mention it... Pixie does favour Vanilla Ice...:eyebrow:

:killingme My ex husband is balding so shaves his head. He accidently nicked his eyebrow pretty bad once. I called him Vanilla Ice for months. :getdown:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
I just hit the major stuff with the razor. What's between the hairline and the top of the brow and a good bit under the brow. Any shaping I do with the tweezers. Make sure you get both your brow and the razor wet though; you don't need shaving cream or anything, just warm water or else it will hurt.

So this has nothing to do with the actual thickness of the brow?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ememdee19 said:
So this has nothing to do with the actual thickness of the brow?

Over waxing took care of permanently thinning my brows so I don't need to thin mine at all. If I did I wouldn't be affraid to do it with a razor though since I'm pretty comforatable with it now. I don't know that I'd of attempted it off the get though.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
Over waxing took care of permanently thinning my brows so I don't need to thin mine at all. If I did I wouldn't be affraid to do it with a razor though since I'm pretty comforatable with it now. I don't know that I'd of attempted it off the get though.

I'd like my brows to be thinner but never knew exactly how to make them that way. Don't some people cut theirs??

In the meantime, clear mascara and carmex are great for flyaways! :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ememdee19 said:
I'd like my brows to be thinner but never knew exactly how to make them that way. Don't some people cut theirs??

In the meantime, clear mascara and carmex are great for flyaways! :biggrin:

Thinner or shorter?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
jaie said:
I have been getting my brows waxed at Meis (sp?) for years and they do a really good job. All the girls know me there so they know just to touch it up. I'm not hairy just a few strays but they don't over wax.

:really:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
jaie said:
I have been getting my brows waxed at Meis (sp?) for years and they do a really good job. All the girls know me there so they know just to touch it up. I'm not hairy just a few strays but they don't over wax.

Good for you. They screwed mine up so bad I will never go back. :boo: I now go to JC Penny. Well worth the few extra bucks.