facebook

Christy

b*tch rocket
I occasionally post some political or social opinion on my FB, and many times one of my FB friends will have a different opinion and want to discuss it. I'm okay with that as long as things stay civil.

I rarely ever try and argue with someone over their opinion anymore, because it really is pointless. I do however, have a very liberal, yet very clever friend that I will engage with. We both find it entertaining, and there are no hurt feelings.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hey, I don't give 2 ####s what anyone posts on their fb, I was merely making an observation on some of the irony associated with those stated viewpoints, either via meme or ignorant rant.

I try not pee all over another person's fb page in an attempt to contradict their beliefs and ideology, so I save it to post on here whenever I'm feeling froggy. :jet:

:high5: :yay: :high5: :yay:

belvak

Happy Camper
My Facebook is a happy place, with perfect friends!!! And if by some chance it isn't, I just keep scrolling or hide the ones I don't like! :cheesy:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I saw this today in my feed....

"Some of you should be required to raise your hand before you post to facebook."

:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My friends are kind of all over the place when it comes to their political and social demographic. Most of them are pretty smart and we have good discussions where I get to see another side of something from someone who actually has a few brain cells and can communicate without being ####ty. I enjoy them immensely.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of my hard left liberal FB friends posted one of the memes about refugees/Native Americans/Thanksgiving. I responded with the standard reply, "How'd that work out for them?" THEN! he posted another meme, which I don't think he realizes is meant to be anti-refugee sarcasm, with Cher Horowitz's Haiti monologue from...."Clueless".

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, folks.