Facials

smoothmarine187

I run my own business, and as a special to every new customer........I'm giving out free facials......and Pearl Necklaces........and for those hard to please customers, I will also throw in a nice warm chili dog........ :razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:
I run my own business, and as a special to every new customer........I'm giving out free facials......and Pearl Necklaces........and for those hard to please customers, I will also throw in a nice warm chili dog........ :razz:

26 minutes.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
jaie said:
Does anyone know where to get a good facial? I have never had one and I want to check it out.

In Waldorf, go to the Galleria Salon and Spa. It is a very nice place and they do everything you can imagine. They are also online, here is the link: http://www.galleriasalon.com

You will find everything you need there. Good luck and enjoy. If you have some extra $$$ you must try the deep tissue massage! :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
checkingthenews said:
In Waldorf, go to the Galleria Salon and Spa. It is a very nice place and they do everything you can imagine. They are also online, here is the link: http://www.galleriasalon.com

You will find everything you need there. Good luck and enjoy. If you have some extra $$$ you must try the deep tissue massage! :yay:
How is your schnauzer this morning? :huggy:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:

Typical reply

checkingthenews said:
She is great, thanks for asking. You should really think about getting a schnauzer, they have attitude.
Happy Friday :howdy:
I love, love, love my schnauzer...:dance:

mainman

Set Trippin
checkingthenews said:
She is great, thanks for asking. You should really think about getting a schnauzer, they have attitude.
Happy Friday :howdy:
Oh, I want one....

kwillia said:
I love, love, love my schnauzer...:dance:
I love yours too, you don't shave it in the winter do you?