Facials

mainman said:
Oh, I want one....

I love yours too, you don't shave it in the winter do you?
Schnauzers tend to put off alot of heat... you can help them retain that heat by holding back on trimming during the cold season.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
jaie said:
Does anyone know where to get a good facial? I have never had one and I want to check it out.
I was given a gift card to Bella Salon for Christmas. They are located next to Verizon/Starbucks in California. I peaked inside one evening when they were closed and it looked nice. :shrug:

checkingthenews said:
Finally, I've made a connection with some versus the usual pissing contest.
Pissing contest usually only ever occur when someone reads too much into a post and begins :jameo: :lol:

An early picture... mine is the salt 'n pepper one...:smile:

Attachments

• babypepper.JPG
    babypepper.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 132

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
Schnauzers tend to put off alot of heat... you can help them retain that heat by holding back on trimming during the cold season.

ewww...a sweaty, hairy Schnauzer

smoothmarine187

Wow, some loser actually sent me 7 Red Karmas from this post.......ahahahaha....why don't you get a life instead of making 100 MPD's.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
If people typically respond to you by wanting to give you a hot chili dog, then you have problems........lol
Didn't get it did you, I meant that your reply was a typical reply from a Marine, I thought it had sexual connotation.

GO NAVY :lmao:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
kwillia said:
You are right about that. We can keep the furnace turned low at night because our schnauzer sleeps in the bed. They are quite the heat producers but I still get her cut every 8 weeks.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
checkingthenews said:
You are right about that. We can keep the furnace turned low at night because our schnauzer sleeps in the bed. They are quite the heat producers but I still get her cut every 8 weeks.
Any news for me today?

C

chess

jaie said:
Does anyone know where to get a good facial? I have never had one and I want to check it out.

I got gift certs to this place in Prince Frederick, she said alot of her Clients are from St Marys... Its called the Bronze Door, near applebees... place was awesome when I went to get them for x-mas gifts !

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
kwillia said:
Pissing contest usually only ever occur when someone reads too much into a post and begins :jameo: :lol:

An early picture... mine is the salt 'n pepper one...:smile:

Yep and I must admit of being guilty of that and taking things wrong when I first joined.

What a great picture, the babies are beautiful! They didn't have their ears cropped?

smoothmarine187

chess said:
I got gift certs to this place in Prince Frederick, she said alot of her Clients are from St Marys... Its called the Bronze Door, near applebees... !

your getting a facial? Does Master Pingrr know about this?