Facials

jaie

So happy!
Chasey_Lane said:
I was given a gift card to Bella Salon for Christmas. They are located next to Verizon/Starbucks in California. I peaked inside one evening when they were closed and it looked nice. :shrug:
Thanks I forgot about that place.

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
If people typically respond to you by wanting to give you a hot chili dog, then you have problems........lol

Jelly donut instead smoothie

mainman

Set Trippin
checkingthenews said:
Just that you are still a pain in the azz, wanna know anything else. Do you have to start something all the time? Geeze..................
:lmao: That's not news... We all know that...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jaie said:
Does anyone know where to get a good facial? I have never had one and I want to check it out.
:howdy: A friend and I got facials at the Sugar House Day Spa a few years ago. Very nice. I'd definitely pick somewhere upscale, so you get the entire pampering experience. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I think my karma giver has me confused w/someone. :eyebrow:

Facials 01-05-2007 11:00 AM What is this 2nd grade....lol....If I knew you were going to be so butt hurt...I wouldn't have ever said anything....lol....it was a joke relax! but if it makes you feel better send a thousand more reds..lol..you take this place way to serious!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Fishn Guy said:
So? That goes 2 ways... either you screw like an old folk or you screw other people like a tornado....
Which category do you fit in to? :shrug: