Facials

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
mv_princess said:
You make that sound like such a bad thing.

Why is it every time I ask for a news update I am causing "trouble"?
I just see it as sarcarsm due to my name being checkingthenews. I must change that, any idea how, do I have to re-register?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
checkingthenews said:
I just see it as sarcarsm due to my name being checkingthenews. I must change that, any idea how, do I have to re-register?
You have to re-register. besides I think it's a cute, I will just ask for the news updates, because I am simply too lazy to go to cnn.com and look for myself.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
You would think that you could ask someone named "checkingthenews" about the news.......and it would be a legitimate question........so many sensitive people around here.

Sensitive, how come you haven't had a comeback to the Marine Corp falling under the Dept. of the Navy............hmmmm, is that a sensitive subject.

I would of joined the marines but my head wouldn't fit in a jar :killingme

GO NAVY

mv_princess said:
You have to re-register. besides I think it's a cute, I will just ask for the news updates, because I am simply too lazy to go to cnn.com and look for myself.
I will PM Andy and ask him to keep you informed. :smile:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
mv_princess said:
The checkingthenews meant checking the news on the forum, not checking the local or world wide news, although I must admit I am a news person, love watching the news.

smoothmarine187

checkingthenews said:
Sensitive, how come you haven't had a comeback to the Marine Corp falling under the Dept. of the Navy............hmmmm, is that a sensitive subject.

I would of joined the marines but my head wouldn't fit in a jar :killingme

GO NAVY

If everyone could become a Marine, it wouldn't be called the Marines.........it would just be the Navy......the Navy is the Marine Corps Taxi service.....I don't have a problem with that.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smoothmarine187 said:
If everyone could become a Marine, it wouldn't be called the Marines.........it would just be the Navy......the Navy is the Marine Corps Taxi service.....I don't have a problem with that.
And the Marines have those super sexy uniforms. :hot: :drool:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
C'mon forum readers, anyone else disagree with this guy?
GO NAVY

smoothmarine187

checkingthenews said:
C'mon forum readers, anyone else disagree with this guy?
GO NAVY

How could anyone disagree? its the truth......we can all get on here and argue all we want, but in the end.......everyone knows that the marines are americas elite force! Who else is on the presidents speed dial?

smoothmarine187 said:
Oh, I always just figured the Marines couldn't figure out how to operate complicated machinery like ships, hence the Navy. :lmao:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
How could anyone disagree? its the truth......we can all get on here and argue all we want, but in the end.......everyone knows that the marines are americas elite force! Who else is on the presidents speed dial?

I do agree with that, the marines are americas elite, but NEVER forgot you are the department of the Navy. HA!