Facials

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
julz20684 said:
Depends on who I'm sharing with :wink:
Well I guess that would be me since I'm the one you told to back off from Petey. I just love saying Petey, Petey, Petey, Petey, and his avatar makes me smile smile smile :killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
checkingthenews said:
Well I guess that would be me since I'm the one you told to back off from Petey. I just love saying Petey, Petey, Petey, Petey, and his avatar makes me smile smile smile :killingme
:popcorn:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
checkingthenews said:

Have you ever participated in a football pool? I need a replacement for next year.

J

julz20684

checkingthenews said:

Down girl , are you a girl?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
checkingthenews said:
Just that you are still a pain in the azz, wanna know anything else. Do you have to start something all the time? Geeze..................
You make that sound like such a bad thing.

Why is it every time I ask for a news update I am causing "trouble"?

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
caramel. Want some?

No, I was hoping for cheese, but thanks anyway. How come they don't sell the trio tins all year round?

smoothmarine187

mv_princess said:
You make that sound like such a bad thing.

Why is it every time I ask for a news update I am causing "trouble"?

You would think that you could ask someone named "checkingthenews" about the news.......and it would be a legitimate question........so many sensitive people around here.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
No, I was hoping for cheese, but thanks anyway. How come they don't sell the trio tins all year round?
They always have them at Cracker Barrel. I'll let you know next time I'm headed down if you want me one up for you.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smoothmarine187 said:
You would think that you could ask someone named "checkingthenews" about the news.......and it would be a legitimate question........so many sensitive people around here.
:bawl: I know, I am getting introuble because I am lazy. Really it's not my fault, it's Mr Bush's fault.

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
They always have them at Cracker Barrel. I'll let you know next time I'm headed down if you want me one up for you.

Oh great, thanks!

J

julz20684

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BS Gal again.