Fair WARNING people!

Agee

AC/DC said:
Whatevva....nomoney said she takes Mad Dog 2020 bottles and recycles them out of your trashcan. :ohwell:
Ah MD 20/20. I remember a particular Jimmy Buffet concert, and a couple of bottles of that stuff. :dead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
With reds, as long as the cork is re-inserted tightly, and the wine is not left in a warm spot, it will be fine out of the fridge. Besides refridgerating some reds effects the taste.
I was told not to leave it out opened, even if the cork is re-inserted, for more than a day as it will spoil. :shrug:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Lunch is served

or maybe just an afternoon snack. :lol:

Attachments

• WeinerDog.jpg
    WeinerDog.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 73

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
I was told not to leave it out opened, even if the cork is re-inserted, for more than a day as it will spoil. :shrug:
You really should just drink the whole bottle at one time or it turns into Easter egg dye.

I wanna know what the hell kinda wine drinkers you really are if you even have leftovers to worry about...:tantrum

Agee

jazz lady said:
Spoilage has never been an issue with me, since the bottle is empty within a day.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Someone who cares
Someone who cares -- Friday, 4 February 2005, at 10:17 a.m.

Hello again Pete,
It's me, have you figured it out yet, who thinks your terrific?? You don't have to look to far, as we spend each and every morning together, before we leave for work.

Keep searching,
Someone who cares

:popcorn:

It's from Chopper! :jet:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
You really should just drink the whole bottle at one time or it turns into Easter egg dye.
What can I say? It's a BIG bottle. :lmao:

Wait a cotton-picking-minute! Are you guys just trying to scam to get me to invite y'all over so you can finish it for me? :confused:

Agee

jazz lady said:
What can I say? It's a BIG bottle. :lmao:

Wait a cotton-picking-minute! Are you guys just trying to scam to get me to invite y'all over so you can finish it for me? :confused:
Already parked in your driveway :yikes:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
Hopefully she finally cleared the damn thing.
It was a mess yesterday.
Well, if I had FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS who would help rather than ones sit around drinking beer while pointing and laughing at us sliding and getting stuck it would be in better shape. :tap:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Well, if I had FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS who would help rather than ones sit around drinking beer while pointing and laughing at us sliding and getting stuck it would be in better shape. :tap:
Oh.