Fair WARNING people!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I'm listening to the best cd that anyone ever made for me. Some old azz Whitney Houston, Charlie Rich, Rascal Flatts, Jimmy Davis, John Mellancamp, Conway Twitty, George Jones, Hank Williams Sr, and Johnny Cash. It's freaking great!

K

Kain99

Have you drunks seen the Budweiser Commercial that is scheduled to air during the Super Bowl? It's a Fricking crack up! It's an MPE file so I can't upload it to SOMD. anyone who wants to see it YM ! :lmao:

Agee

jazz lady said:
I have a bottle of Yellowtail Merlot in my fridge. Excellent Australian wine. :yay:
Particular reason why you keep red wine in the fridge?

This just in...

Someone who cares
Someone who cares -- Friday, 4 February 2005, at 10:17 a.m.

Hello again Pete,
It's me, have you figured it out yet, who thinks your terrific?? You don't have to look to far, as we spend each and every morning together, before we leave for work.

Keep searching,
Someone who cares

:popcorn:

Hey Jazz... who is Tim... this was from you, right? :popcorn:

Tim prrrrrr
secrat walks -- Wednesday, 2 February 2005, at 2:12 p.m.

Hey hot stuff had a great time so glad we finaly got together,See you friday and wear that new after shave,You our my cats meow,,,

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
How did I know, I get a response like that. :alkies:
Like the saying goes: "Ask a stupid question..." :lmao:

The bottle is opened. Since we're not drinking it all in a day or so, it's in the fridge so it won't spoil. Leastways that what I was told to do. :confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Hey Jazz... who is Tim... this was from you, right? :popcorn:

Tim prrrrrr
secrat walks -- Wednesday, 2 February 2005, at 2:12 p.m.

Hey hot stuff had a great time so glad we finaly got together,See you friday and wear that new after shave,You our my cats meow,,,
:bonk: I'll get you, my pretty...

Agee

jazz lady said:
Like the saying goes: "Ask a stupid question..." :lmao:

The bottle is opened. Since we're not drinking it all in a day or so, it's in the fridge so it won't spoil. Leastways that what I was told to do. :confused:
With reds, as long as the cork is re-inserted tightly, and the wine is not left in a warm spot, it will be fine out of the fridge. Besides refridgerating some reds effects the taste.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
K_Jo said:
:gasp: I would never serve anything less than Sutter Home!

Whatevva....nomoney said she takes Mad Dog 2020 bottles and recycles them out of your trashcan. :ohwell: