Falcons @ Cardinals

Rael

Supper's Ready
Cards closed the roof for the noise advantage. Cool roll out field, eh? Let's see if the Falcons can silence them. And the play-offs begin. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Lots of mis-tackles by the Falcons today so far. They are making the Cards' running game look easy.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I don't care who wins, but don't count the Falcons out, Ryan brought BC back alot of times in college..wouldn't surprise me at all for Atlanta to win this game.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I don't care who wins, but don't count the Falcons out, Ryan brought BC back alot of times in college..wouldn't surprise me at all for Atlanta to win this game.

I wouldn't count them out either, but they sure seem uncomfortable in this game in every quarter but the second so far.

Axl

Cards closed the roof for the noise advantage. Cool roll out field, eh? Let's see if the Falcons can silence them. And the play-offs begin. :buddies:

did they avoid the blackout? As of yesterday, they were beggin the NFL for an extension. they had the GM begging for people to come down during the college bowl game.

the winner loses next week anyways.

Otter

Nothing to see here
did they avoid the blackout? As of yesterday, they were beggin the NFL for an extension. they had the GM begging for people to come down during the college bowl game.

I thought that was Minnesota.

Axl

I thought that was Minnesota.

It was the Arizona GM, or someone. Minnesota/Phlilly will suffer the same fate, but Minnesota should have had no problems selling out the game tomorrow.

Arizonians can go golf at this time of year. Minnesotans, not so much.

Rael

Supper's Ready

I was thinking that from before the beginning of this game, too. :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
It was the Arizona GM, or someone. Minnesota/Phlilly will suffer the same fate, but Minnesota should have had no problems selling out the game tomorrow.

Arizonians can go golf at this time of year. Minnesotans, not so much.

Ice fishing season is in in Minnesota..big stuff...:yay:

Axl

Who do we want to win? It doesn't matter, really. Unless Philly beats Minnesota, tha'd lose against Atlanta, in the Dome. and Philly is boring.

I'm hoping for a Carolina/Pittsburgh SuperBowl.