Falcons @ Cardinals

Axl

...no. I think you've taken care of that.

I assume you're taking Indy's 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter against their wildcard opponent as proof of something.

This indeed proves something. The simplicity of your brain processes.

Yeay Dome Team!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl

Should I take this over to the appropriate thread? I believe so. (after a beer run)

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I assume you're taking Indy's 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter against their wildcard opponent as proof of something.

This indeed proves something. The simplicity of your brain processes.

Yeay Dome Team!!!!!!!!!!!

...no. What I was laughing about is how stupid you are acting, though I suspect it may not be an act, and you don't get it. Which is part of being stupid. I invited you to add something intelligent; you repeated your dumb, obnoxious statement.

FWIW, I am not an Indy fan. Nor am I a fan of stupidity, mine or anyone else's.

Now, name one thing I was EVER wrong about.

:tap:

Axl

...no. What I was laughing about is how stupid you are acting, though I suspect it may not be an act, and you don't get it. Which is part of being stupid. I invited you to add something intelligent; you repeated your dumb, obnoxious statement.

FWIW, I am not an Indy fan. Nor am I a fan of stupidity, mine or anyone else's.

Now, name one thing I was EVER wrong about.

:tap:

Very intersting. So now you're just saying that the cause of our disagreemanet is being "stupid", yet you (and your butt-buddy otter) got all bent when I called domed teams "pussies". Which I found interesting, because of all the things on the internet to argue, the studliness of nonlocal football teams would be very low on most rational people's list.

But you and otter are defending dome football teams with a ferocity to this point unseen, so let's bring it.

How ferocious should I be????????

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Very intersting. So now you're just saying that the cause of our disagreemanet is being "stupid", yet you (and your butt-buddy otter) got all bent when I called domed teams "pussies". Which I found interesting, because of all the things on the internet to argue, the studliness of nonlocal football teams would be very low on most rational people's list.

But you and otter are defending dome football teams with a ferocity to this point unseen, so let's bring it.

How ferocious should I be????????

...go re-read post 32 and quit embarrassing yourself. Or not.

Axl

...go re-read post 32 and quit embarrassing yourself. Or not.

Okay.

Here is post 32:

Perhaps that is something intelligent to say in your view. In any event, given that they recently won a Super bowl, it sounds dumb as well as needlessly obnoxious. So, you got called a moron for saying something moronic.

You will do well around here if you have something intelligent to say. You won't if you don't. It's that simple.

Now.

What am I missing?

Where is this proof of God, here? Your PROOF that dome teams don't suck?

Is it that they one a SuperBowl, recently?

Really? So that's the ultimate proof of awesomeness????

Hey! Indy won a SuperBowl!!!!! Once.

:yahoo:

Super Bowl 43 Super Bowl History

How many dome teams ya seeing, there?

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
...Cards, next; Cats or Giants. That'll be the end of the line for them. Good season. Good game. Congrats to the Falcs for a huge turn around and Ryan for Rookie of the Year.

Also, can we have a moment of silence for the end of Tiki Barbers talking career as well?
It will be the Cats.

Cards are done next week.