Falcons @ Cardinals

Otter

Nothing to see here
Awww. Someone's feelings got hurt and his support group is here to make his butthole feel better.

Yuck.

:lol: I have no dogs in this hunt, so how did my feelings get hurt?? As I said, someone that wants to refer to 'dome pussies' and such, is an idiot..so do yourself a favor and go away.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...Cards, next; Cats or Giants. That'll be the end of the line for them. Good season. Good game. Congrats to the Falcs for a huge turn around and Ryan for Rookie of the Year.

Also, can we have a moment of silence for the end of Tiki Barbers talking career as well?

Axl

:lol: I have no dogs in this hunt, so how did my feelings get hurt?? As I said, someone that wants to refer to 'dome pussies' and such, is an idiot..so do yourself a favor and go away.

You seem to be very sensitive about that term "dome pussies".

So,which dome team is yours? Minnesota? Indy? Detroit?

Your dog was very aggressive for not being an interested party.

Proclaim your allegiance. Well, probably Redskins. Yeah?

Axl

...Cards, next; Cats or Giants. That'll be the end of the line for them. Good season. Good game. Congrats to the Falcs for a huge turn around and Ryan for Rookie of the Year.

Also, can we have a moment of silence for the end of Tiki Barbers talking career as well?

Tiki Barber sucks at talking football. Maybe he's good at talking on the Today show talking about things like Paris Hiltopn or other crap, but he's surprisingly ignorant when it comes to football.

He was a good running back, though.

Giants/Panthers, and then Steelers/Chargers.

Steelers/Panthers in the SuperBowl.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Awww. Someone's feelings got hurt and his support group is here to make his butthole feel better.

Yuck.

...actually, it's his udders, but that's another story. Now, unless you have something intelligent to add, go away.

Axl

...actually, it's his udders, but that's another story. Now, unless you have something intelligent to add, go away.

I see.

I've been lurking on this place for a bit. And have seen this with you site Grampas. You Grampas don't like anybody that presents an opposite opinion.

It's nice to meet you.

Dome teams suck.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I see.

I've been lurking on this place for a bit. And have seen this with you site Grampas. You Grampas don't like anybody that presents an opposite opinion.

It's nice to meet you.

Dome teams suck.

...OK, you come on here and start acting like some moron drunk we all see at football games and we're the ones with the problem? :lol:

Axl

...OK, you come on here and start acting like some moron drunk we all see at football games and we're the ones with the problem? :lol:

I've been acting like some drunk moron? How so? The only time anybody has had a problem with me is when I called out dome teams. I didn't realize it was such a touchy subject.

Imagine how you'll overreact when I make fun of the Redskins next year. You all don't respond well to unapproved thoughts, do you?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I've been acting like some drunk moron? How so? The only time anybody has had a problem with me is when I called out dome teams. I didn't realize it was such a touchy subject.

Imagine how you'll overreact when I make fun of the Redskins next year. You all don't respond well to unapproved thoughts, do you?

This is what you said;

Now they're dome pussies like Indy.

Perhaps that is something intelligent to say in your view. In any event, given that they recently won a Super bowl, it sounds dumb as well as needlessly obnoxious. So, you got called a moron for saying something moronic.

You will do well around here if you have something intelligent to say. You won't if you don't. It's that simple.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Exactly as I thought, you're an idiot..I and most could care less about domes...it was your idiot term 'dome pussies'...lol..damn, I love stupid people, they make me laugh...:killingme:killingme:killingme..you can stay now, Axl, as long as you don't mind us laughing at you..:yay:

Axl

I hope you have extra butter on that popcorn. LarryGude may need it to soothe Otter's butthole.

It seems it gets chaffed when speaking about domed football teams. which is weird. But that's between the two of them.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I hope you have extra butter on that popcorn. LarryGude may need it to soothe Otter's butthole.

It seems it gets chaffed when speaking about domed football teams. which is weird. But that's between the two of them.

...it's Larry Gude. And it's his udders. But, that is another story.

:pete: :lol:

Axl

This is what you said;

Perhaps that is something intelligent to say in your view. In any event, given that they recently won a Super bowl, it sounds dumb as well as needlessly obnoxious. So, you got called a moron for saying something moronic.

You will do well around here if you have something intelligent to say. You won't if you don't. It's that simple.

And I have seen enough of your posts to know that you think you know everything about everything. When, in reality, you are wrong more often than you are right.

I'm calling out Indy as a dome pussy team. You can eaither deal with that as a grown man and have a grown-up converstaion about it, or you can call names.

You cannot tell everybdy that you disagree with to not speak. What is wrong with you? Who do you think you are? Only idiots refuse to let those with other opinons speak. If you cannot back yourself up, you want silence.

You're not very smart, Mr. LarryGude. At least, you're not as smart as you like to thinkk you are.

(And yes, I do not correct my typos...it's the internet, for God's sakes.)

I look forward to proving that with regularity.

Now go soothe Otter's bunghole.

Axl

You may go now, Axl...buh bye!!

I'm not going anywhere, otter. Hopefully LarryGude's kisses will make your butt feel better.

Honestly. Which dome team do you love so much to even argue it?

Indy???