Warehouse 13
Falling Skies
Continuum
Revolution
Burn Notice
Walking Dead
Suits [the red head, Donna, is awesome]
Defiance - Weird little show

I also tend to get a bunch at once and watch 3 or 4 episodes at one time ...

although I will be watching Burn Notice and Falling Skies when I get home tonight

The only two of those I haven’t watched are Revolution & Suits. I might check them out.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I download everything I watch ......

Warehouse 13
Falling Skies
Continuum
Revolution
Burn Notice
Walking Dead
Suits [the red head, Donna, is awesome]
Defiance - Weird little show

I also tend to get a bunch at once and watch 3 or 4 episodes at one time ...

although I will be watching Burn Notice and Falling Skies when I get home tonight
I'm really enjoying Defiance. We were going to drop Burn Notice this year. Last year it was all whiney blah blah CIA blah blah blah. After the opening show this season, we are going to keep tivo'ing for a bit longer.

I couldn't get into Suits. And the giant and I both had a major problem while watching Revolution. It really seemed like it was going to be our kind of show, but we wind up overanalyzing and critiquing everything that was not logical and wound up dropping the show.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I'm really enjoying Defiance. We were going to drop Burn Notice this year. Last year it was all whiney blah blah CIA blah blah blah. After the opening show this season, we are going to keep tivo'ing for a bit longer.

I couldn't get into Suits. And the giant and I both had a major problem while watching Revolution. It really seemed like it was going to be our kind of show, but we wind up overanalyzing and critiquing everything that was not logical and wound up dropping the show.

We dropped Burn Notice last season. It was hard because I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan but we just don't have the time at night to watch everything.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

yeah TV really needed another Show about lawyers .......

Revolution - I go back and forth on ... I went 4 months without watching any, then someone mentioned a Nuke and Atlanta

think of it as 'after the collapse' training ... because that is exactly what is going to happen when the FED can no longer borrow money *poof* states become mini nations

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We dropped Burn Notice last season. It was hard because I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan but we just don't have the time at night to watch everything.

I have been able to keep because I try NOT to watch Everything else .....

NCIS is good, but been on forever ....
how many CSI or Law and Order Shows

Dancing Stars or Idol :barf:

I have gone back and forth on Burn Notice as well ... some seasons have been weak, but this is the last one so ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Handler and I really like Suits, its a good show. We watch revolution, but Like miggy, I try not to point out some of the flaws.

I really enjoyed 'The Finder' it was unfortunate Michael Clarke Duncan passed away

there some new 'off beat' cops shows coming on - The Glades for one, that might be worth checking out

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I really enjoyed 'The Finder' it was unfortunate Michael Clarke Duncan passed away

there some new 'off beat' cops shows coming on - The Glades for one, that might be worth checking out

I liked the Finder too.

The Glades is quirky but good. I think you've only missed one season and it should be easy to catch up.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I liked the finder too, shame its gone. The Glades and Longmire are good and I liked the premire of Graceland too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I liked the Finder too.

The Glades is quirky but good. I think you've only missed one season and it should be easy to catch up.

:buddies:

I liked the finder too, shame its gone. The Glades and Longmire are good and I liked the premier of Graceland too.

Yeah Graceland was the other one ... what is the one with the police from different depts / countries - ads for that looked interesting

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I liked the finder too, shame its gone. The Glades and Longmire are good and I liked the premire of Graceland too.

I like Longmire too, but the giant isn't as fond of it. I'm not even sure why I like it, except that the acting is good. I started watching it because of Starbuck.

Justified is another good cop show.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I like Longmire too, but the giant isn't as fond of it. I'm not even sure why I like it, except that the acting is good. I started watching it because of Starbuck.

Justified is another good cop show.

I enjoy the View out of Longmire's Cabin ...
I would love to own that view ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And the giant and I both had a major problem while watching Revolution. It really seemed like it was going to be our kind of show, but we wind up overanalyzing and critiquing everything that was not logical and wound up dropping the show.

Ditto .... they seem to do a lot of really stupid moves ...
.... I would probably have died early on, fighting the tyranny of the Monroe Republic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think you've only missed one season and it should be easy to catch up.

Yep ... I pulled them all in and had a marathon week or two watching all 4 seasons .....

Side Bar: I would have 'ahem' enjoyed the blondes company while the nurse was all back and forth .. sorting he husband out ....

funny thing is the Husband was in Jericho as a Thug ... and plays a Cop in the 1st 2 episodes of Graceland