False Flag?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know that I'd go so far as to call the virus a hoax. But someone took the ball and ran with it, that's a certainty.

So, I don't know what the intended objective was, unless it was just about destroying our economy, but I know what I've learned from it. My SHTF plans have kinda' been neglected.

The virus itself is real; its impact was a hoax.

Here's what I've learned:

Even people I used to think were reasonable and intelligent become stark raving crazy people when told to do so by the media. Those who appeared to rely on common sense combined with data in the past became parrots and confirmation bias hysterics. And I'm not gonna lie, I mentally mock all the tards walking around with their masks like that's going to stop a killer virus.

AND the abject helplessness of so many Americans....

Oh dear, how can I make a mask??
Tie a ****ing bandana or scarf around your face, you dumb gootz.

Then there are the "good citizens" who turned in their neighbors for having a get together.....they are in a frightening category all their own.

It's fascinating to watch and I'm getting an education that I really should have to pay for.

Oh. Wait. I am paying for it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Then there are the "good citizens" who turned in their neighbors for having a get together.....they are in a frightening category all their own.

Eighty years ago they would have been pointing their fingers and shouting "siehe die Juden!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Eighty years ago they would have been pointing their fingers and shouting "siehe die Juden!"

And they don't even see themselves. When you point it out, they start going crazy and insisting that "this is different".

Grumpy

The DNC nominee is on TV now saying he will ask Trump to let Hope take in virus patients.

Chris0nllyn

My WTF with the infection count is how come populous nations don't show the rates of infection similar to the US? India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil should have many more cases than they show. Are they doing better at keeping this virus at bay? We already know that China is cooking the books as far as the number of cases and deaths are concerned.

Testing.

If you don't test many people, the numbers stay low.

So far, India has tested 130,000 people. That's about 93 tests per million people. By contrast, the US (which isn't testing nearly as many as they should for various reasons) tests about 5,300 per million people.

Chris0nllyn

Just read an article - in major newspapers - that the hospital ships are barely treating anyone. Both ships combined, less than two dozen.
Yep, had to man them and put them out yet the Comfort (NY) with a bed capacity of 1000 has treated what, 3 (5 depending on source) patients?
https://news.usni.org/2020/04/03/ru...y-personnel-to-join-domestic-covid-19-support

Because the ships aren't intended to house COVID patients.

The intent was for the ships to house the non-COVID patients so hospitals could focus on them. What we're seeing is people staying home with minor bumps and bruises/illnesses so the ship is lightly packed.

Per the article:
The hospital ship – along with sister ship USNS Mercy (T-AH-19) that’s deployed to Los Angeles as part of the military’s support to the federal response – are staffed, equipped and organized to treat non-COVID-19 infected patients to help ease local hospitals’ caseloads of treating non-COVID-19 trauma patients.

Midnightrider

I'm unaware that ERs accept volunteers, but you rock on with your bad self. Fool.
you are oblivious to a lot of things. You might not be able to volunteer to be a doctor, but there are plenty of volunteers in most ERs

SO when and where are you volunteering?

Scat

Because the ships aren't intended to house COVID patients.

The intent was for the ships to house the non-COVID patients so hospitals could focus on them. What we're seeing is people staying home with minor bumps and bruises/illnesses so the ship is lightly packed.

Per the article:
:lmao::lmao: What happened to the OMG factor? They asked for help, help was sent and now youre trying to BS it away with ”stay at home”is working? Tell that crap to the sailors who had to leave home for crisis management and care.

Scat

you are oblivious to a lot of things. You might not be able to volunteer to be a doctor, but there are plenty of volunteers in most ERs

SO when and where are you volunteering?
You should be more precise with your answer and supply facts (ie; name of hospital, positions needed,POC, etc)

CPUSA

then take your ass to the ER and volunteer. Post up the pics of you working without a mask :yay:
Don't have to. My friend's wife, who's an ER nurse at PG shock trauma says it's all BS...
But you keep doing whatever your masters tell you to do...slavery looks good on you...

BOP

Our citizen journalists are far more trustworthy than the "professionals".

But hey! Local and state officials are super enjoying their new powers to crack down on the People and come up with all kinds of arbitrary laws. The latest in many cities is that citizens can no longer go out of their home without a mask. A nod to Antifa?
A license for the rest of us to start busting chit up...including antifa freaks?

Chris0nllyn

Yes, we know. It shows they weren't needed.
:lmao::lmao: What happened to the OMG factor? They asked for help, help was sent and now youre trying to BS it away with ”stay at home”is working? Tell that crap to the sailors who had to leave home for crisis management and care.

I think it is a good plan. While it's good that no one is sick enough to warrant mass-usage of them, this is far from over and worst-case, people do need them and they aren't there.

The sailors knew what they were getting into. Sorry, but that's a silly statement.