Fantasy Football

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:neener: I KNEW I was smart to pick 'ol Michael Vick as my backup QB! He'll be playing in game 3 and I want BIG points!! Yay!

Beta84

They're out to get us
I have 2 SOMD leagues and really don't remember which is which (can't access from work). All I know is I scored 2nd most points in 1 of the 2 leagues and LOST cuz the top scorer was my opponent, and did OK but lost in the other league cuz Cutler was my QB :mad:

Oh and go figure I went against Drew Brees in both leagues so I was bound to get annihilated anyway cuz he went insane against Detroit. :jameo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Just noticed that the league was set to 4 teams in the playoffs. Considering we have 12 teams would it hurt to put 6 teams in the playoff's to make things more interesting? Otherwise, if an owner know's he's not going to make it into the final four by mid-season he'll just stop playing altogether.

I thought it would make things more fun for the group as a whole, spice things up at the end of the year and have a greater chance for an upset.

What does everyone think?

Just noticed that the league was set to 4 teams in the playoffs. Considering we have 12 teams would it hurt to put 6 teams in the playoff's to make things more interesting? Otherwise, if an owner know's he's not going to make it into the final four by mid-season he'll just stop playing altogether.

I thought it would make things more fun for the group as a whole, spice things up at the end of the year and have a greater chance for an upset.

I don't think Yahoo let's you put 6 teams into playoffs.

Beta84

They're out to get us

Agreed. Nothin wrong with the top 2 getting 1st round byes.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't think Yahoo let's you put 6 teams into playoffs.
I'm in three other Yahoo leagues. Two of them have 6 teams in the playoffs. The final league is one I manage and I put the option of 8 teams in the playoffs. The manager can change this at any time as I just changed mine.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Daddy-O, where you at and whatchu' think?