Fat Pony #2

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well looks like I'll be picking up my new 4 hoofer this Saturday. :getdown:
I have one week to decide if she stays or goes. :tap: From what the owners tell me she'll work out great for me as far as my first gaited ride. Fat Pony 1 is gonna be jealous... :twitch: But now I'll have an extra ride ....
Oh she is a registered SSH/TWH 15.1 1250lbs :yikes: 6yro palomino/white. She has a pretty face a lot more white than I like but there was something that attracted her to me. Just like Fat Pony1 did.... :huggy: I'll have pics Sunday from me & Paso for sure. Either good or I'm sure Pao would like to get some bad ones too... :razz: I will take her out on Sunday providing she survives the first night with Fat Pony. :lmao: Then I will change my forum name to Horse Poor :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I hope she is as nice as Fat Pony #1 she gets along so well with others..unlike her mom :lmao: Will she stand for this??

Attachments

• 71520072502.jpg
    71520072502.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 162

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I hope she is as nice as Fat Pony #1 she gets along so well with others..unlike her mom :lmao: Will she stand for this??

Sorry Mingiz :huggy:

But that is pretty FUNNY... :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
Mingiz,
My name is already horse/dog/soontobefixingferalbarncats poor. :jameo: bring that new girl over to my place on Sunday. Even if I can't ride by then I'll take pics. the good ones I'll post, the bad ones I'll give to you to post... :whistle: Oh yeah and you can bring Paso if you want. :lmao: (Just kidding Paso :huggy: ) We don't have any horse swimming places, but we do have a pond and lots of creek crossing/riding areas. As well as lots of fields and lots of space. It's a good place to test the new Fat Pony2. Ask 2bays, she rode on Sunday.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
Sorry Mingiz :huggy:

But that is pretty FUNNY... :killingme

:lmao: awww don't be sorry/ I know my arse is fat...That's why I need Fat Ponies..... :lmao: It just gives Paso more to look at in her view finder.... :popcorn: Hey Thanks fot the invite.... :huggy:

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
Sure Just give us a heads up before you come down... :howdy:

:howdy: Sure! It'll probably be easier for me to plan a trip around you though. Just let me know when a good time will be, and I'll try to make it.

mingiz

Horse Poor
well we usually go every Sunday...Just give me time to get prepared...Have to buy a new saddle now.. If I keep her. Next week will tell..Paso & I will test her either Sunday or Wesnesday....or both... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
well we usually go every Sunday...Just give me time to get prepared...Have to buy a new saddle now.. If I keep her. Next week will tell..Paso & I will test her either Sunday or Wesnesday....or both... :lmao:
fingers crossed.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
fingers crossed.

:huggy: I think I can handle everything one can throw at ya.( Via school of hard knocks) :lmao: If she keeps her feet on the ground and has brakes..She may work out....If she acts flighty or stupid in any way she goes back to Ohio via owners..Lol I think the woman that owns her is a true honest type person. She offered to bring her to me, because they are going to Assateague anyways. But stopping in Ashburn Va for a night So I'm meeting her in Leesburg unhooking her trailer and hooking it up to my truck and bringing her horse and rig home. Then the following weekend they will stop here and get trailer - or + horse. No a bad deal and I haven't been asked for anything more than the price of the horse. I did put 100 to hold her that's what the lasy told me to do... :lmao: You don't meet to many people like that. She even sounds genuine on the phone...I can't wait to meet her..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:huggy: I think I can handle everything one can throw at ya.( Via school of hard knocks) :lmao: If she keeps her feet on the ground and has brakes..She may work out....If she acts flighty or stupid in any way she goes back to Ohio via owners..Lol I think the woman that owns her is a true honest type person. She offered to bring her to me, because they are going to Assateague anyways. But stopping in Ashburn Va for a night So I'm meeting her in Leesburg unhooking her trailer and hooking it up to my truck and bringing her horse and rig home. Then the following weekend they will stop here and get trailer - or + horse. No a bad deal and I haven't been asked for anything more than the price of the horse. I did put 100 to hold her that's what the lasy told me to do... :lmao: You don't meet to many people like that. She even sounds genuine on the phone...I can't wait to meet her..

Have you been excercising? Can you bend over and grab your ankles yet.. :whistle: