Fat Pony #2

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
well we usually go every Sunday...Just give me time to get prepared...Have to buy a new saddle now.. If I keep her. Next week will tell..Paso & I will test her either Sunday or Wesnesday....or both... :lmao:
go treeless...so you don't have to keep buying new ones silly.

mingiz

Horse Poor
You all are so bad... :smack: Why ya want to hurt my feelings...... :gossip: You'll miss me when I'm gone...... :howdy: and you have no one to pick on.... :lmao:

Besides I want it to be mingpaso :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
You all are so bad... :smack: Why ya want to hurt my feelings...... :gossip: You'll miss me when I'm gone...... :howdy: and you have no one to pick on.... :lmao:

Besides I want it to be mingpaso :huggy:

Where the hell do you think you will go... :lmao: dont threaten me I know you love me..your not going anywhere..I say so.. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
AWWWW you know I ain't got nothin' but luv for ya. :huggy: Besides you wouldn't have anyone to get turkey feathers for ya... :razz: :love:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
AWWWW you know I ain't got nothin' but luv for ya. :huggy: Besides you wouldn't have anyone to get turkey feathers for ya... :razz: :love:

Its been like a year since that happened. We need to find something dead again soon and pull something off of it.. :lmao:

showqueen74

Pasofever said:
Its been like a year since that happened. We need to find something dead again soon and pull something off of it.. :lmao:
DO I WANT TO KNOW???????????????????????????????????????????????????