Fat Pony #2

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Bottom line is Mingiz is a sucka..... :lmao:

Yea a SUCKA for being nice... :diva: See how she treats me.... :wench:
Oh buy the way :nono: candy canes for you little girl...Until you learn to respect your elders :moon:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Its been like a year since that happened. We need to find something dead again soon and pull something off of it.. :lmao:
:shocking: I AIN'T gonna grab somthing dead off the trail no more....remember what happened to ME the last time that happened?? I'm shocked nobody got pix of that one. :whew:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
happyappygirl said:
:shocking: I AIN'T gonna grab somthing dead off the trail no more....remember what happened to ME the last time that happened?? I'm shocked nobody got pix of that one. :whew:

What happened?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
river rat said:
What happened?

Huzzy picked up a deer head and strapped it to the back of her horse...horse moved deer head fell and scared said horse..Happy did one of those fancy back flips off the back of the horse then could not breath for like 10 minutes..it was scarry.. :huggy:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Pasofever said:
Huzzy picked up a deer head and strapped it to the back of her horse...horse moved deer head fell and scared said horse..Happy did one of those fancy back flips off the back of the horse then could not breath for like 10 minutes..it was scarry.. :huggy:

What a huzzy, skeering everyone like that!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
river rat said:
What a huzzy, skeering everyone like that!

Honestly I think part of it was laying on her back and those big boobs were keeping her from breathing.. :yay: Guess who got stuck carrying the deer head back the rest of the way :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea when I was standing over her asking if she was ok. She was breathing so fast and hard them thangs just bout knocked my head off. :lmao: Now that you mentioned it Paso they would save her life if she fell over board.... :killingme call it the Tata device :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Yea when I was standing over her asking if she was ok. She was breathing so fast and hard them thangs just bout knocked my head off. :lmao: Now that you mentioned it Paso they would save her life if she fell over board.... :killingme call it the Tata device :lmao:
You actually SPOKE to me? All i could see was a white light surrounding your head after being launched into thin air backwards ... :crazy:

I have that skull sitting on the end table in my living room...as a little reminder. It's not even a pretty deer skull either. :frown: