Fat wives

gretchen

I was 188 at 5'1" a little over a year ago. I was quite the chubby chick. I certainly would not have had a damn comment to say about bigger women because I had NO room to talk.

But yet you still have the same family,face,and income and have room to talk. Interesting.

If I can't talk about fat chicks,how do you comment in the threads about bitches?

sockgirl77

But yet you still have the same family,face,and income and have room to talk. Interesting.

If I can't talk about fat chicks,how do you comment in the threads about bitches?

Actually, I've lost a few family members, my face is thinner, and my income has increased substantially since then.

gretchen

Actually, I've lost a few family members, my face is thinner, and my income has increased substantially since then.

Wow,impressive. your life is so awesome. Riiiight.
Who knew a diet (helped with pharmaceuticals?) and some extra child support would turn it all around. I guess you got me there.

gretchen

And I never condemned anyone for being fat. I also could have lied about my own size but did not. I own my $hit,and Socki - you seem to have a problem with me. You make nasty comments all the time. Better get over it,baby. I'm 100% a match for you.

Midnightrider

Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.

Despite me busting a certain members chops about his :fatwifempd: I think bigger women can be just as hot as their skinny counterparts. I am sure there are plenty of women who gained after the couple got together, but I'd bet there are just as many who just found men who liked them the way they are.

If you look at art history, what we consider 'bigger' women has been considered beautiful for most of our existence.

sockgirl77

Wow,impressive. your life is so awesome. Riiiight.
Who knew a diet (helped with pharmaceuticals?) and some extra child support would turn it all around. I guess you got me there.
Are you that ignorant? If you knew me for one minute you'd know that 1. I do not mess with any types of drugs and 2. I do not get child support. So #### off.

And I never condemned anyone for being fat. I also could have lied about my own size but did not. I own my $hit,and Socki - you seem to have a problem with me. You make nasty comments all the time. Better get over it,baby. I'm 100% a match for you.

Up until yesterday I didn't even know that there was a forum member named Gretchen so WTF are you talking about?

mitzi

What gets me is all the talk about the woman gaining weight or smart remarks about a big woman. What about the guys? Do you really think we find a fat guy all that hot?
What really gets me is the guys that don't want to date a chubby woman and their stomachs are hanging over their pants. Such a double standard.

sockgirl77

What gets me is all the talk about the woman gaining weight or smart remarks about a big woman. What about the guys? Do you really think we find a fat guy all that hot?
What really gets me is the guys that don't want to date a chubby woman and their stomachs are hanging over their pants. Such a double standard.

I'm actually attracted to chubbier guys. Skinny men do not do "it" for me. :shrug:

CRHS89

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.

Nope you aren't knocking fat girls at all. :doh:

sockgirl77

Nope you aren't knocking fat girls at all. :doh:

I missed that post. The last line is pure BS. Personality will take anyone further than looks. Looks can only get you but so far in life. I'd choose a man with a captivating personality over a hot prick any day.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I can't help but notice in the thread about what would be banned that several commented about fat women and the things they wear. One post mentioned no yoga pants beyond size four. It called to mind something I've wondered for a long time - there are a lot of successful,attractive men with really fat women. Why? I mean every time men are speaking freely it seems like they abhor fat chicks,and yet they marry them in droves. I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.

Size 6, 8, 10 and even 12 in yoga pants would be considered really fat? :confused:

BOP

Maybe they ought to lock yoga pants up in cabinets inside clothing stores. If you are bigger than a certain size (or a man of any size), and you reach for the pants, you get tazed.

:coffee:

Last edited:

officeguy

Lol, looks like my size 4 yoga pants peeve developed some legs.

I can't say that I know any good looking successful man who married a big girl. I do know a couple who married a normal sized girl that started to put on 10lbs with each year of marriage and 30lbs with each pregnancy.

BigBlue

Fact is it's no one else's business .I know what my wife looked like when we met ,I know what she has gone threw as a mother and a wife for our family and whether some one else care's or not I don't give a ####.37 years later she look she same to me .

SG_Player1974

Personality will take anyone further than looks. Looks can only get you but so far in life.

Sorry... but I gotta call :bs: on this one. Looks are exactly the FIRST thing that attracts mates. Furthermore... they are an important part of keeping a relationship together.

As for the weight issue. I understand that having children causes changes in a woman's body and weight gain is typically unavoidable. It is the "keeping the weight on" that is a personal choice.

I say OWN IT. If a bigger woman believes she is hot... then it will reflect that way. It's the tubbies with the self-esteem issues that are extremely unattractive.

sockgirl77

Sorry... but I gotta call :bs: on this one. Looks are exactly the FIRST thing that attracts mates. Furthermore... they are an important part of keeping a relationship together.

As for the weight issue. I understand that having children causes changes in a woman's body and weight gain is typically unavoidable. It is the "keeping the weight on" that is a personal choice.

I say OWN IT. If a bigger woman believes she is hot... then it will reflect that way. It's the tubbies with the self-esteem issues that are extremely unattractive.

It may be the first attraction, but you will not last based on looks unless the other mate is a purely vein person. Personality is key.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
As someone who maintained the same weight for years and years, I suffered some health issues that made me lose weight drastically. Then, I went on a medicine that made me gain weight and I felt like a bloated dead buffalo about to explode. My husband never critiqued me about my weight. Do you think he should have left me for being too skinny or too fat? Neither way was the size of the person he married using the logic exhibited by some in this thread.

FED_UP

5'1". Measurements are 52,35,48. A whole lotta woman :)

You have two assets that guarantee hubby is not going anywhere anytime soon. :)

How come were are saying fat vice + size or ++ size, somebody’s feelings might be getting hurt. I like smaller but there are many + size women that carry themselves well and look good. Years ago I saw something that always stuck in my head, young man about 18, weight about 95pds, wife was about 19 or so a good 350pds at least, my thought was to each his own, oh well.