St. Mary's Co. Fatal Shooting in Mechanicsville Under Investigation

With over 120 years of experience, their team of lawyers and experienced legal support professionals work to help you in a time of legal need.

St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to the parking lot of Big Dogs in Paradise in Mechanicsville at 1:15 am on Friday morning for the report of shots fired. Deputies located one victim near the scene deceased from gunshot wounds. The Criminal Investigations Division is continuing the investigation. Updates to follow.

Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.

stgislander

PREMO Member
T-Bone and Heather were discussing this earlier along with practice of "responsible" journalism. People calling in with the who, what, and when. They won't put it on the air unless official confirmation from SMCSD.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I went past this at 4am this morning.

With all the DOT trucks onsite, I thought it was a cleaned up accident.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
that is what I read but only 1 source reporting that....
Now saying it was an 18 yo male.

glhs837

Power with Control
... Or "Urbanite" visitors?
Now saying it was an 18 yo male.

Ah, one local comment says if was "both"...... a young man presenting as a woman.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You have got to be kidding... :oops: When my husband and I got up this morning, we saw mixed reports male/female and my husband said it could be "blah blah blah," and it turns out that is exactly what it turned out to be.

I really thought he'd be wrong on this because it did seem far-fetched.

I will wait until he sees the newest news. I'm not ready for the "I told you so." ;)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You have got to be kidding... :oops: When my husband and I got up this morning, we saw mixed reports male/female and my husband said it could be "blah blah blah," and it turns out that is exactly what it turned out to be.

I really thought he'd be wrong on this because it did seem far-fetched.

I will wait until he sees the newest news. I'm not ready for the "I told you so." ;)
Pic in story...

Clem72

Pic in story...

Also on that link is the famed Leonard Hall. Pillar of the community with streets and recreation centers named in his honor.

Dakota

~~~~~~~