Favorite Men's Cologne

Toxick

Splat
BuddyLee said:
One of my favorite Axe scents.:yay:

Have you tried the new one?

No. I tried a different axe scent one time, and the only reaction from Mrs Toxick I got was, "Switch back to Kilo". Mrs. Toxick tends to get very :eyebrow: when I change things around.

Like the time I clean-shaved my face - she wouldn't even look at me until I grew it all back. (plus the kids freaked out, and not in the good way)

It's fine by me though - I don't have to look at, or smell myself - so I go with what she likes. But, if there's a new scent though I might give it a shot and see how it goes. Sometimes change yields benefits.

cdsulhoff

My hubby's favs are Armani-Acqua Di Gio, Calvin Klein Eternity for men, cool waters, there is another one he use to wear but I can not remember it. but these are his favs in that order.

I

IcePrincess

Quatro by Mary Kay is my all time favorite (it has been discontinued, I think)

Eternity is my second all time favorite.

:yum:

MargeInCharge

My husband wears Eternity and I like that scent on him. But I like how he smells without cologne too.

I had to smile at the references to Old Spice, my dad wore that and when I smell it, it reminds me of him. His scent was a combination of Old Spice, Head and Shoulders shampoo, Irish Spring soap, and a little Brylcreem thrown in ;) All very comforting smells to me.

nrp82smr

that is too funny about the old spice thing every time i smell it all i think of is my dad lol... and irish spring soap...

i do not like drakar.. ewww

i like cool water/eternity/and one other in a green bottle but can't remember the name its not polo

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I like light and earthy scents. I love Obsession but it's usually overpowering. Some of my favorites are Jazz for Men :jet: by YSL, 360 from Perry Ellis, Nautica, and Woodland from B&BW. Old Spice definitely reminds me of my dad. :smile:

Whatever that guy was wearing next to me in training yesterday should be outlawed. It was either Vanilla Musk or he rolled on a dead creature. :dead:

CMC122

Go Braves!
MargeInCharge said:
I had to smile at the references to Old Spice, my dad wore that and when I smell it, it reminds me of him. His scent was a combination of Old Spice, Head and Shoulders shampoo, Irish Spring soap, and a little Brylcreem thrown in ;) All very comforting smells to me.
You just described my grandfathers:jet: Smells make the best memories!

Pete

Repete
How long does cologne last? I have a few bottles that have to be at least 7 or 8 years old on my dresser. :lmao:

SamSpade

Pete said:
How long does cologne last? I have a few bottles that have to be at least 7 or 8 years old on my dresser. :lmao:

It's just scented alcohol and water - how long does your Seagram's last on the shelf?

sockgirl77

Ralph Lauren Safari and Polo Sport

A really hot guy in my history class wore Safari my sophmore year. God, he smelled yummy.