Favorite Men's Cologne

marianne

I used to like Woodland and Tommy. But then one day I got on an elevator with a guy that smelled so incredible I had to ask what cologne he was wearing. :drool: He said it was Candies. I got a couple bottles for DH and love the way it smells on him just as much.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Pete said:
How long does cologne last? I have a few bottles that have to be at least 7 or 8 years old on my dresser. :lmao:
I have one that's over 15 years old. I think as long as it stays capped it will be okay. I only use it on rare occasions but it's still good.:yay:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I have Acqua Di Gio and Nautica (yellow bottle) in my cabinet.

I am pleasantly surprised to see Gio repeated several times in this thread. :smile:

morganj614

Lugnut said:
I have Acqua Di Gio and Nautica (yellow bottle) in my cabinet.

I am pleasantly surprised to see Gio repeated several times in this thread. :smile:

I am sure more women would sniff your neck if you weren't so tall :roflmao:

Bozznc

110 degrees and shivering
Quasar Adverture and Chesapeake Bay Spice from some shop on solomons.. The quasar is my summer, the bay spice is my fall and winter cologne

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Bozznc said:
Chesapeake Bay Spice from some shop on solomons..

:yeahthat: TY. I was trying to remember the name of the cologne and what shop carried it. Sea Gull Cove Gifts maybe? :confused:

Last edited:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: TY. I was trying to remember the name of the cologne and what shop carried it. Sea Gull Cove Gifts maybe? :confused:
I think thats the place. Its the one with the nets and stuff all over the outside!

MargeInCharge

Pete said:
How long does cologne last? I have a few bottles that have to be at least 7 or 8 years old on my dresser. :lmao:

I know my husband has one bottle that's got to be at least 20 years old (anyone remember Canoe?). It's got a little bit left in it, but it still smells good. Do a sniff test! :lmao:

warneckutz