Favorite Picture

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I have too many favorites, I'll use three older ones. The first two were when he was three (the winter of the chapped lips :jameo:), and the second was when he was two.

Is that your porch madame?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Is that your porch madame?
I wish! It's my dad's, but my stepmom gets the credit. She bought it and renovated it when they were dating. The house itself, not just the porch. I live in a new house, for now. No pretty aged wood porch.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I wish! It's my dad's, but my stepmom gets the credit. She bought it and renovated it when they were dating. The house itself, not just the porch. I live in a new house, for now. No pretty aged wood porch.

In my search for a place to live and looking at houses I decided I really, really, really want this!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
In my search for a place to live and looking at houses I decided I really, really, really want this!
Nope, you don't. I saw it listed too, and the price was definitely right, so I drove by it a few months ago. Seedy neighbors and encroaching on a bad part of town. In the future, forward all "I like this house" houses to me, and I'll drive by and let you know. :roflmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Nope, you don't. I saw it listed too, and the price was definitely right, so I drove by it a few months ago. Seedy neighbors and encroaching on a bad part of town. In the future, forward all "I like this house" houses to me, and I'll drive by and let you know. :roflmao:

That's a deal!

The second one I like because how many kids can pick their nose with their toe? :lol:

Attachments

• hp_scanDS_75314201220.jpg
    hp_scanDS_75314201220.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAGES_16_2.jpg
    IMAGES_16_2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMAGES_28_2.jpg
    IMAGES_28_2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 177

Cowgirl

Speedy70 said:
The second one I like because how many kids can pick their nose with their toe? :lol:

:tap: Weren't you due already? Stop making us wait!! Some of us are impatient!! :lol:

Cowgirl

Here are mine....I wish I could take credit for their cuteness...but that's all their daddy's work. :lol:

Attachments

• good_kylee_and_devin.JPG
    good_kylee_and_devin.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 262
  • kylee_grin_with_hat.JPG
    kylee_grin_with_hat.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 229

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Speedy70 said:

Wow, Are those the new 4-D Sonograms? They didn't have those when I was carring my son..

sanchezf said:
Wow, Are those the new 4-D Sonograms? They didn't have those when I was carring my son..

Yep, the first one was at 27 weeks. I can't remember when the other ones were done - probably around 31-32 weeks.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Speedy70 said:
Yep, the first one was at 27 weeks. I can't remember when the other ones were done - probably around 31-32 weeks.

It looks like a boy, do you know what you are having ?