Favorite Picture

cdsulhoff

Everyone of those babies are just too darn cute..

Here are a couple of my kids..

Attachments

• 109644562-S.jpg
    109644562-S.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 111259531-M.jpg
    111259531-M.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 148

cdsulhoff

CableChick said:
Picture 1 is my youngest @ Halloween last year
Picture 2 is my youngest on his 1st birthday with his great nanny
Picture 3 is my oldest playing his first year of t-ball this year
Picture 4 is my oldest @ 2 days old
Picture 5 is my youngest @ about 4 weeks old

OMG those eyes! Your youngest has the most beautiful eyes I have seen..

cdsulhoff

CableChick said:
Thanks! His brother has them too! They all take after daddy. :ohwell:
OH my, They both have beautiful blue eyes.. I would love to have blue eyes.. You are in trouble when they get older, you know that.:lmao: The girls are going to fall for those eyes..

sockgirl77

BadGirl said:
These photos were taken last year, but they remain some of my most favorite images of Baby Bubba.
How old is he now? Did he just turn 1? I think he's about the same age as Baby Booti!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
sockgirl77 said:
How old is he now? Did he just turn 1? I think he's about the same age as Baby Booti!
He's slightly older than Baby Booti. Baby Bubba turned 18 months old at the beginning of July.

I guess I should stop referring to him as "Baby Bubba", seeing as he weighs 30 lbs and is 35 inches tall. :lol:

What's the calculation of determining his height as an adult? Something about taking his height at the age of two and multiplying it 1.5? Can anyone provide input?

watercolor

yeah yeah
BadGirl said:
He's slightly older than Baby Booti. Baby Bubba turned 18 months old at the beginning of July.

I guess I should stop referring to him as "Baby Bubba", seeing as he weighs 30 lbs and is 35 inches tall. :lol:

What's the calculation of determining his height as an adult? Something about taking his height at the age of two and multiplying it 1.5? Can anyone provide input?

I didnt realize how close they were in age (well skeeter and bubba...).....dang.. where the heck have I been.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Airgasm said:
Wow, all of you have beautiful children :yay:

Jealous!!!
If you had children, I'm sure that they'd be gorgeous. Your baby picture proves that you were an adorable and oh, so handsome, baby. :diva:

Cowgirl

BadGirl said:

My mom did something like that. I thought it was their height at 2 yrs multiplied by 2. According to that I was supposed to be 5'9" or so. I'm only 5'6". :bawl:

Last edited:

Cowgirl

mv_princess said:
:lol: It's alright.

Mine came out right, I was 3ft at the age of 2. And I am now 6ft

Really? Wow. I used to think it'd be nice to be 5'7" at least. But, it's only and inch. I'm pretty happy with my height now.