Favorite Redskin and Why

D

dems4me

One of the Redskin shows on cbs is doing an all time favorite redskin poll. I was wondering who you favorite Redskin of all time is and why :shrug: I torn between Sonny and Riggins :smile:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Impossible...

Pat Fisher, Larry Brown, Neil Oklewicz, Chris Hanburger, Kenny Houston, Russ Grimm, Art Monk, Sonny, Diron Talbert, Terry Hermeling, Charlie Taylor, Kurt Knight, Dave Butz, Riggo, Jake, Manny Sistrunk...

Impossible.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
One of the Redskin shows on cbs is doing an all time favorite redskin poll. I was wondering who you favorite Redskin of all time is and why :shrug: I torn between Sonny and Riggins :smile:

I'm a little to young to endorse Sonny.

Riggins I loved growing up and watching. He was a true bruiser on the field and I actually enjoy his show every afternoon on the radio.

My favorite Redskins of all time are Darrell Green and Gary Clark. They are my favorites for the simple fact that they were true Redskins. They were so competitive on the field. I believe that they would have played the game for free, thats how much they enjoyed it. Clark hated to lose! He would talk about how it would make him sick to his stomach when they lost. Nowadays you don't see that competitive fire. Green was great on the field as we all know but the amount of work he did off the field was tremendous. He loved the game, he loved the fans and most of all the community which is still apparent today.

To me they both are Hall of Famers and I cherish the memories I have of both growing up.

Clark gets his due this weekend when his name will appear on the ring of honor at Fed Ex where it belongs.

Green will be in the HOF class of 2008. Well deserved.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ron...

McDole, Clint Didier, Roy Jefferson (the only Skin I ever got an autograph from personally) Gary Clark, Mark Murphy, Billy,...

Impossible

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
McDole, Clint Didier, Roy Jefferson (the only Skin I ever got an autograph from personally) Gary Clark, Mark Murphy, Billy,...

Impossible

Oh man...I loved Clint. Crap...I can't decide. And I have a ton of autographs..even Sonny's (well, I got it for Otter). We used to go down to the locker room at RFK after every game. Rypien grabbed up our youngest son and talked to him...what a guy :yay: and then the little guy walked over and got Rypien's wife's autograph.

D

dems4me

Pat Fisher, Larry Brown, Neil Oklewicz, Chris Hanburger, Kenny Houston, Russ Grimm, Art Monk, Sonny, Diron Talbert, Terry Hermeling, Charlie Taylor, Kurt Knight, Dave Butz, Riggo, Jake, Manny Sistrunk...

Impossible.

Those are ALL good ones!!! Forgot about hardhitting Pat Fisher. :whack: I met him at the St. Mary's fair about 8 years ago and got an autographed picture for my Dad for his birthday.

I Don't remember Terry Hermeling - who's he? Who would be your all time line up offense and defense seeings how you have so many - map it out for me - :lol:

Crap I forgot about Darrell Green :whack: He's probably most definately my ALL TIME favorite. He started when I was a kid and lasted into my adult hood... he's my all time favorite :clap:

D

dems4me

Hey larry, I tell you what - can you give me 10 names and then I can make a poll and see how ours matches up to whatever Redskin show's having theirs. Just make sure Darrell Green is one of em or I'll have to knock off one of your choices :lol:

Nanny Pam

I used to go goose hunting with Riggins. He's a really good man. :yay:
My favorite Redskin now is Gibbs. .....because he's into NASCAR.

D

dems4me

Hey larry, I tell you what - can you give me 10 names and then I can make a poll and see how ours matches up to whatever Redskin show's having theirs. Just make sure Darrell Green is one of em or I'll have to knock off one of your choices :lol:

Sammy Baugh :jameo: Charlie Brown :jameo:

You're right Larry It think this is just plain impossible :frown: Maybe I should have broken it down into eras or something. :shrug:

D

dems4me

I used to go goose hunting with Riggins. He's a really good man. :yay
My favorite Redskin now is Gibbs. .....because he's into NASCAR.

Really???? That's awesome!!!! :clap: :clap: Soo.... why are you still an Eagles fan?? :tap:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I used to go goose hunting with Riggins. He's a really good man. :yay:

I bet he's good...I would love to goose.... :lmao:

I used to walk past him on the field all the time when he was getting ready to do his telecast from the sidelines before the game...I so wanted to bump into him..:lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Art Monk

Today's football players should take note of how he acted.

Darrel Green

Monty Coleman

Charles Mann

All professional guys.