Favorite Redskin and Why

dolemite

The whole hog line. Darrell Green,Art Monk,Clark,Riggins. Anybody that was a True Redskin. But how and why did we pick up Deion Sanders?He was scared to get hit like all Dallas Cowboys players.

D

dems4me

Crap, I forgot about Mike Nelms, I really looked forward to him returning the ball :clap:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Terry...

Those are ALL good ones!!! Forgot about hardhitting Pat Fisher. :whack: I met him at the St. Mary's fair about 8 years ago and got an autographed picture for my Dad for his birthday.

I Don't remember Terry Hermeling - who's he? Who would be your all time line up offense and defense seeings how you have so many - map it out for me - :lol:

Crap I forgot about Darrell Green :whack: He's probably most definately my ALL TIME favorite. He started when I was a kid and lasted into my adult hood... he's my all time favorite :clap:

...was one of the characters from back in th old days. #74, O line. he got in trouble one game for having vaseline on his jersey. Against Dallas. Had to change his jersey. I thought it was outrageous. I mean, if those gravy sucking pigs weren't grabbing his jersey... :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Like that one?

Crap, I forgot about Mike Nelms, I really looked forward to him returning the ball :clap:

...then how about Herb Mul-Key? Won a game against the Cardinals, in the rain, at RFK, Monday nighter. Mud Bowl. No one could move the ball. Punt return late, game.

:howdy:

D

dems4me

...then how about Herb Mul-Key? Won a game against the Cardinals, in the rain, at RFK, Monday nighter. Mud Bowl. No one could move the ball. Punt return late, game.

:howdy:

I don't remember that game or him :frown: :stupid:

kayelle

I haven't watched the SKins since Joe Gibbs left and all the players I knew went too (Jacoby, Bostic, Riggins, etc). I had a crush on Jeff Bostic when I was little. Thought he was the handsomest man I'd ever seen. My sister loved Billy Killmer (sp?).

D

dems4me

I haven't watched the SKins since Joe Gibbs left and all the players I knew went too (Jacoby, Bostic, Riggins, etc). I had a crush on Jeff Bostic when I was little. Thought he was the handsomest man I'd ever seen. My sister loved Billy Killmer (sp?).

I forgot about big Joe Jacoby and Dave Butz... I loved Dave Butz and his scratched up helmet :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
My favorite redskin is anyone, who fumbles a ball, drops a pass, misses a tackle, throws an incomplete pass, misses a 30 yard Field goal, gets turf toe and any running back who on 3rd an goal gets stuffed at the 1 yard line:whistle::lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
That was Eddie Brown..not Mul-Key..

Monday night slop...total turnovers for the game was well over 10, with the Cards having most of them. Brown's return won the game but it took all of the 4th quarter for him to pick his way thru the cards to score..I remember it well, cost me 100 cuz it hosed my numbers in a block pool. Slowest run back of a punt I have ever seen.