Vince

'70 Chevelle SS

Attachments

• Chevelle SS.jpg
    Chevelle SS.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 166

BlackedouttC

Stu Gotti™
Ehh.. I like my car now.. Although I think my favorite car would be Bentley Continential GT.. thats a fine peice of machinery

:jameo:

RamSRT10

8.3 V-10
aps45819 said:
I'm loving my DL1000 V Strom
Got a little over 49 mpg on the last tank

What do you get with that 8.3l V-10? :lol:
While I dont own one, the regular cab with the 6-speed gets 9 city 15 highway, and the 4-door with the 4-speed auto gets 9 city and 12 highway :lmao:

But I think it'd be worth it for a low 13 second truck stock :razz:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BadGirl said:
My Sebring convertible. :yay:
Did you get it? There's a 2005 white convertible for sale at Leonardtown Ford. It's not the top of the line, but it will do in a pinch.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
RamSRT10 said:
While I dont own one, (that statement makes the last part BS) the regular cab with the 6-speed gets 9 city 15 highway, and the 4-door with the 4-speed auto gets 9 city and 12 highway :lmao:

But I think it'd be worth it for a low 13 second truck stock :razz:
Yep, nothing like matching your car payment at the gas pump every month just so you can get to the next traffic light 1 car length ahead of the next guy.
(unless he's on a bike getting 49mpg :neener:)

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
BS Gal said:
Did you get it? There's a 2005 white convertible for sale at Leonardtown Ford. It's not the top of the line, but it will do in a pinch.
Nah, I don't have a Sebring convertible. I really want to get a Toyota Spyder MR2, but don't think I will after all, as it is completely impractical for my current needs. I still want it, but will not get it. :bawl:

My real favorite vehicle: my Ford Explorer, totally loaded. It's almost paid for. :yay:

When it comes to this topic, I can't pick just one!

First on my list is a '71/'72 Ford Mustang Mach I Fastback :yay:

'70-ish Ford Torino GT

And a Mercury Montego like my parents had when I was little. I don't know what year it was...definitely early 70's. It had a Cleveland Cobra Jet engine in it though..that thing was fast!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
RamSRT10 said:
Mine would have to be the Ram SRT-10. No surprise there :killingme

What about you?
Yeah, I like my Land Rover too, but at 12 MPG it stays parked. Which is a good thing because I REALLY enjoy the bike.

Claff

Waaaaaay too many possible answers

The favorite car that I've owned was my 87 CRX Si, big fun and 40 MPG
Then the current funmobile the 04 Tiburon in screaming yellow
I've got a 71 MGB in storage waiting till we get a house so I can play with it
Wouldn't mind a 69 Chevelle
Will gladly take almost any Corvette assuming it's not a slushbox
My dad built a Cobra replica a couple years ago and that's funner'n'anything I've driven before or since
Drove a Viper in a Skip Barber Racing School some years ago, I could probably live with one of those as well
Would die and kill for a Lotus 7

so many choices

RamSRT10

8.3 V-10
aps45819 said:
:killingme I was going to ask if you were 16 with a learners permit, and then I looked at your profile :lol:
I may be young, but I know my #### :killingme

Different people have different tastes....