FBI puts NY on alert...

B

Beaver-Cleaver

you fail

the terrorists who are trying to attack us have nothing to do with Iraq they're busy regaining power in Afghanistan while we do nothing about it because Dumbya had to avenge his daddy's failure.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
you fail the terrorists who are trying to attack us have nothing to do with Iraq they're busy regaining power in Afghanistan while we do nothing about it because Dumbya had to avenge his daddy's failure.
Andy, you should be Secretary of State but I guess since you can't even hold on to your license you fail. :killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:fixed:

While the American populace is a much easier, softer target, our presence in the middle east is intolerable to the Islamofascists. National boundries are irrelevent to the issue. Our presence has drawn the jihadist from all over the region so they can prove their manhood against the infidel invaders. We are in their back yard and they want us out.
Idiot liberals don't seem to grasp the concept that we will fight them or submit to them.
Those are our ONLY options.

Which do you find preferable, bombs in Iraq or bombs in the N.Y. subway?
Your grandma in a firefight in the street or a highly trained, heavily armed American soldiers?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:fixed:

While the American populace is a much easier, softer target, our presence in the middle east is intolerable to the Islamofascists. National boundries are irrelevent to the issue. Our presence has drawn the jihadist from all over the region so they can prove their manhood against the infidel invaders. We are in their back yard and they want us out.
Idiot liberals don't seem to grasp the concept that we will fight them or submit to them.
Those are our ONLY options.

Which do you find preferable, bombs in Iraq or bombs in the N.Y. subway?
Your grandma in a firefight in the street or a highly trained, heavily armed American soldiers?
Look at the news in India. Andy Bozo even started a thread about it. Terrorists attacking westerners and British in luxury hotels.

Golly gee, we should just leave them alone. They'll never come here. :duh:

PsyOps

Pixelated
you fail

the terrorists who are trying to attack us have nothing to do with Iraq they're busy regaining power in Afghanistan while we do nothing about it because Dumbya had to avenge his daddy's failure.

Then what is your explanation for the reason al Qaeda hasn't attacked us since 911?

Xaquin44

Then what is your explanation for the reason al Qaeda hasn't attacked us since 911?

because they got a lot of their stuffings knocked out of them in afghanistan?

tighter border security?

the war in Iraq may have helped (may still be helping) .... however, if you're using 9/11 as a reason for going to war in Iraq, it's not a very good reason (especially considering the fact that none of the terrorists involved came from Iraq)

edit: mind you, I'm not really supporting Iraq or their (former) government .... I just don't think the justification was right.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated

tighter border security?

the war in Iraq may have helped (may still be helping) .... however, if you're using 9/11 as a reason for going to war in Iraq, it's not a very good reason (especially considering the fact that none of the terrorists involved came from Iraq)

edit: mind you, I'm not really supporting Iraq or their (former) government .... I just don't think the justification was right.

Are we really going to :deadhorse again?

If Iraq had been fought better we wouldn't be trying to have this conversation over and over. 911, justification, all the dead, etc... we wouldn't even be talking about it.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

tighter border security?

The reason we're in Iraq has been discussed a zillion times on here. If you still don't know why, you're too stupid to procreate, so please don't.

Xaquin44

Are we really going to :deadhorse again?

If Iraq had been fought better we wouldn't be trying to have this conversation over and over. 911, justification, all the dead, etc... we wouldn't even be talking about it.

I said 'if' .... heck, I'm not even the one who brought it up.

ImnoMensa

20,000 believers in Allah surrounded a Catholic Churchin Cairo , 80 people killed in India. Threats against New York.

Sure makes me love those crazy Muslims.

Xaquin44

20,000 believers in Allah surrounded a Catholic Churchin Cairo , 80 people killed in India. Threats against New York.

Sure makes me love those crazy Muslims.

lets lump in another 30,000 terrorists just in case preliminary reports are wrong.

now you have .00005% of the muslims in the world angry and terrible!

oh no!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Parade tomorrow, national TV..You wouldn't get me going to any parade in NYC tomorrow.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Parade tomorrow, national TV..You wouldn't get me going to any parade in NYC tomorrow.

Are you going to watch so you can see the blood and pandemonium in the streets?

Edit: For full disclosure... That was a joke.