FBI Raiding Mar-a-Lago/Trump

StmarysCity79

I love the words "reportedly", "maybe", "might of ", "possibly", "could of", "if", etc. ......you facists use them like they are facts...
Only one of those words is used and until trump releases the warrant or The DOJ does all is speculation.

Wonder why Trump hasn't cleared things up by releasing his copy?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
you are almost certainly conflating your SSBI investigation which provides the ability to be cleared, with your actual clearance which will automatically expire in 5 years and must be re-authorized by an SSO. What likely happened was that your contract expired (or the program shut down) and no one bothered to "read you out". That happens much more often than it should, but it doesn't mean you still had a clearance.

To not be de-activated due to negligence would require you to have been re-investigated (this is not impossible, but someone paid for it) and then an SSO verified you still had a requirement which seems much harder if the program were shut down and you were no longer associated with it.

This is further complicated by the "SCI" bit, which is not actually part of your TS clearance but an "add-on" that is separately verified approved based on the specific type of information you need access to. Two people with different clearance levels (S and TS) can both have the same SCI "tickets" and access the same SCI information. This has it's own reauthorization process, often with a different SSO.
I just popped for that. My last was five years ago and I'm now up to bat for this again.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Only one of those words is used and until trump releases the warrant or The DOJ does all is speculation.

Wonder why Trump hasn't cleared things up by releasing his copy?
why should he? The one thing I have learned as I have gotten older, you don't need to explain yourself. Your haters already hate you and zero amount of explaining will change that.

The ball is in DOJ's court.

Hijinx

I cannot imagine they will find anything incriminating in these records.
But I believe incriminating or not the Justice department will indict Trump on something.
These people are desperate. They were already desperate when they cheated to put Biden and Kamella Harris in the White House and VP. A mentally unfit old man and a woman without a clue.

Yes they will indict Trump on something. It will be Horse sht, but it's coming.
We are Venezuela in the making.

Grumpy

I cannot imagine they will find anything incriminating in these records.
But I believe incriminating or not the Justice department will indict Trump on something.
They've already proven they will do anything (Clinesmith), I don't doubt they will plant something.

HemiHauler

I, too, would be soiling my underpants just about now.

Of course he wants to see the affidavit - he wants to know who is outing him. :killingme

A2024EBF-A113-46F2-B62C-5B20F5FA1D8C_1_201_a.jpeg

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Of course he wants to see the affidavit - he wants to know who is outing him. :killingme

View attachment 165608

So you think when J6 happened and he jumped in the front seat of the beast trying to drive it to the Capital (that was later learned to be complete and utter bs), throwing his lunch across the room, he went and grabbed himself the nuclear codes, a couple of missiles, some top-secret boxes and made a run for it? :lmao:

I don't read or listen to MSM because it is all propaganda anymore. The same Judge who signed the warrant also recused himself in the lawsuit Trump filed against H. Clinton earlier this year. It is public knowledge that this Judge hates Trump. You don't find it suspicious at all that he had zero issue recusing himself in the lawsuit Trump filed in Florida (which also names several others) earlier this year but thought it was okay to sign a warrant on a former president's home? Do you think he recused himself because he had issue with ruling against Trump? No, he had issues with ruling against Clinton and company. Did the Judge see that evidence would be produced and in lieu of allowing that to see the light of day, he was perfectly okay with signing a warrant?

You have to read the legal court filed documents and follow the evidence and get out of the realm of MSM and use common damn sense trying to figure out the criminal enterprise that is Washington. So much is public information but so few want to be bothered with actually looking it up and reading it. They would rather have CNN give them the thoughts they should think.

CPUSA

View attachment 165608
You know, I wished you would shut your monkeypox ridden piehole until you have, at the very least, something of note to spew...
Why not try starting with the day's weather. You shouldn't be able to hose THAT up too bad...

You're an embarrassment to your friends & fellow co workers at Melwood...