FBI Raiding Mar-a-Lago/Trump

StmarysCity79

What does the military budget have to do with foreign relations "buddy" payments?
Also, what does it have to do with this administration's decision to leave billions on the battle field for foreign insurgents to confiscate? That money is paid for our military to USE them. Not to give them away...
Did you say that during the 20 years of afghanistan? Or the gulf war?

Ukraine is an ally Russia is our enemy.

We protect our allies against our enemies here in america traitor

OccamsRazor

Did you say that during the 20 years of afghanistan? Or the gulf war?

Ukraine is an ally Russia is our enemy.

We protect our allies against our enemies here in america traitor
WTF are you talking about??

Please provide details about the BILLIONS in equipment and weapons we left behind in the 20-year Afghan war or the Gulf war.

I'll wait... Idiot!

StmarysCity79

WTF are you talking about??

Please provide details about the BILLIONS in equipment and weapons we left behind in the 20-year Afghan war or the Gulf war.

I'll wait... Idiot!
Here you go. Sorry 16 years

Approximately $7 billion of military equipment the US transferred to the Afghan government over the course of 16 years was left behind in Afghanistan after the US completed its withdrawal from the country in August, according to a congressionally mandated report from the US Department of Defense viewed by CNN.
This equipment is now in a country that is controlled by the very enemy the US was trying to drive out over the past two decades: the Taliban. The Defense Department has no plans to return to Afghanistan to "retrieve or destroy" the equipment, reads the report, which has been provided to Congress.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So i showed you and backed up my claims with proof that Trump cut the IRS budget and the new agents are there to replace the ones cut.

Then i backed up my assertion with proof that Trump only paid $750 and yet you continue to deny the obvious facts. It doesnt' bother you Trump paid less taxes than you? And now Biden is trying to do something about that and you are still angry? What is wrong with you?

Don't you see how that might be connected to the fact that you believe that the search of Mar a Lago was political while the truth is out there and clearly shows it wasn't.

You can feel free to deny things and have your opinions but the facts remain the facts.

oj all three points your opinion is incorrect and therefore worthless.
Its the same bullshit. His Taxes weren't $750, the excess he owed was $750 you bullshit artist.

His taxes were paid all year, quarterly and in full, save for that $750 adjustment but you people can't seem to open your mouth or tick your fingers without lying about something.

Is your deceit compulsive, or did you take a class?

StmarysCity79

Its the same bullshit. His Taxes weren't $750, the excess he owed was $750 you bullshit artist.

His taxes were paid all year, quarterly and in full, save for that $750 adjustment but you people can't seem to open your mouth or tick your fingers without lying about something.

Is your deceit compulsive, or did you take a class?
Thats absolutely untrue. Read the full article
The Times said $9.7 million worth of business investment credits that were submitted after Trump requested an extension to file his taxes allowed him to offset his obligations and pay just $750 each in 2016 and 2017.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Thats absolutely untrue. Read the full article
The Times said $9.7 million worth of business investment credits that were submitted after Trump requested an extension to file his taxes allowed him to offset his obligations and pay just $750 each in 2016 and 2017.
Keep selling it Goebbels.

OccamsRazor

Here you go. Sorry 16 years

Approximately $7 billion of military equipment the US transferred to the Afghan government over the course of 16 years was left behind in Afghanistan after the US completed its withdrawal from the country in August, according to a congressionally mandated report from the US Department of Defense viewed by CNN.
This equipment is now in a country that is controlled by the very enemy the US was trying to drive out over the past two decades: the Taliban. The Defense Department has no plans to return to Afghanistan to "retrieve or destroy" the equipment, reads the report, which has been provided to Congress.

You doofus! Who was responsible for this? Was your mortal enemy in office when this happened? Like I said before, BILLIONS left on the battle field and no money for infrastructure huh?

StmarysCity79

You doofus! Who was responsible for this? Was your mortal enemy in office when this happened? Like I said before, BILLIONS left on the battle field and no money for infrastructure huh?

Yes. The money was spent on weapons of war and left behind. There is no way to recoup that money. Revenue comes from taxes both sale and income.

So now that you have derailed the discussion for no reason.

What is your complaint with the democrats proposal to fully restaff the IRS to collect money from tax cheats and billionaires who pay only $750 a year in taxes?

SamSpade

This person is almost too stupid to live.

Leaving behind enough weaponry to make the Taliban one of the most equipped armies in the world is the HUGE blunder done by Biden's administration, and is indicative clearly of blatant stupidity and treason. Afghan allies left to be killed, Americans left stranded and leaving behind equipment on the field is possibly the biggest mistake this administration has done, and the consequences will be felt for years, not to mention the thousands who will be killed by it.

The point is, this administration thought nothing of wasting lives and equipment, but wags a finger at others for infrastructure failures.

BTW - my Dad - perhaps twenty to thirty years ago - observed this - the failure of our nation's infrastructure can almost totally be laid at the feet of states and local governments who REFUSE to spend a nickel on it, preferring to waste dollars set aside for it, to do other idiotic and wasteful things.

OccamsRazor

Yes. The money was spent on weapons of war and left behind. There is no way to recoup that money. Revenue comes from taxes both sale and income.

What is your complaint with the democrats proposal to fully restaff the IRS to collect money from tax cheats and billionaires who pay only $750 a year in taxes?
Hey.. YOU were the one crying like Oliver Twist and his gruel about "infrastructure money." I was merely pointing out that there is plenty of money that was WASTED by this administration to cover the expense.

As for the tax issue. You are aware of how the system works right? You do know that both Democrats AND Republicans vote for the changes to the tax code right? Are you faulting "billionaires" for following the law? Sounds like you need to look at who you vote for instead of whining!

SamSpade

It is not logical to spend 80+ billion to hire more IRS to collect a pittance from the very rich.
The only way it works at all - is to go after smaller business owners and people like you and me buying and selling stuff on eBay.

Getting rich people "who only pay $750 dollars" will not ease yours or my taxes. Nada. Zilch. It just makes some leftie all warm and fuzzy.
It also doesn't starve the pig - which is what is needed.

StmarysCity79

It is not logical to spend 80+ billion to hire more IRS to collect a pittance from the very rich.
The only way it works at all - is to go after smaller business owners and people like you and me buying and selling stuff on eBay.

Getting rich people "who only pay $750 dollars" will not ease yours or my taxes. Nada. Zilch. It just makes some leftie all warm and fuzzy.
It also doesn't starve the pig - which is what is needed.

So you are saying poor people have more money than rich people?

How are people going to pay those taxes? Especially in this "recession" you keep screaming about.

Going after tax cheats like Trump who only pay $750 on a supposed billionaires income is where the IRS is going to audit and make them pay their fair share.

black dog

Free America
Trump and the republicnas cut the number of IRS agents. There is a years long backlog. The IRS audits vastly skew toward people like Trump who only paid $750 in taxes. Hiring these new agents will replace what Trump cut and help to close loop holes of tax cheats, billionaires and mutl millionaires. The alternative to collect actual taxes owed is to raise sales taxes. Would you prefer that? Or do you just want crumbling infrastructure that we have no money to pay for?

LOL.

black dog

Free America
So i showed you and backed up my claims with proof that Trump cut the IRS budget and the new agents are there to replace the ones cut.

Then i backed up my assertion with proof that Trump only paid $750 and yet you continue to deny the obvious facts. It doesnt' bother you Trump paid less taxes than you? And now Biden is trying to do something about that and you are still angry? What is wrong with you?

Don't you see how that might be connected to the fact that you believe that the search of Mar a Lago was political while the truth is out there and clearly shows it wasn't.

You can feel free to deny things and have your opinions but the facts remain the facts.

oj all three points your opinion is incorrect and therefore worthless.

Send me some of that weed you're smoking.

StmarysCity79

"The Trump Administration’s proposed funding cuts to the already under-resourced IRS should be cause for concern. Such cuts have the potential to undermine the integrity of the tax system, particularly following years of cuts that have compromised enforcement and other crucial IRS functions. The potential for major changes to the tax system this year makes it even more important for policymakers to give the IRS sufficient resources to fulfill its mission. "

black dog

Free America
"The Trump Administration’s proposed funding cuts to the already under-resourced IRS should be cause for concern. Such cuts have the potential to undermine the integrity of the tax system, particularly following years of cuts that have compromised enforcement and other crucial IRS functions. The potential for major changes to the tax system this year makes it even more important for policymakers to give the IRS sufficient resources to fulfill its mission. "

Attachments

• 7ligh.jpg
    7ligh.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 31

StmarysCity79

So you're saying Trump appointed a person he thought was the best qualified for the position, not a first of any kind, and not a Trump sycophant???
Trump demands loyalty you know that.

Which is why he appointed Wray.

Now you believe Wray to be somehow compromised because he authorized a search of Mar a Lago.

Which makes no sense.