FBI Raiding Mar-a-Lago/Trump

Grumpy

Could this be a staged event?
Raid a former president's home = setting a precedence, think about that for a moment :whistle:
Is there evidence in Trump's home that will now be put on the record = disclosed something the people should know?

:sshrug:
Nothing will be disclosed but there will be a ton of leaks, mostly untrue..I think Schiff will be in charge of that operation.

TPD

the poor dad
I didn't hear anything about this until this evening. Why is that?
Exactly! If the video is actual footage of the FBI arriving at Mar-a-Lago, then it happened this morning before sunrise. And we are only hearing about it 12+ hours later?? That’s fishy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Exactly! If the video is actual footage of the FBI arriving at Mar-a-Lago, then it happened this morning before sunrise. And we are only hearing about it 12+ hours later?? That’s fishy.
Eric said he got the phone call this morning.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Nothing will be disclosed but there will be a ton of leaks, mostly untrue..I think Schiff will be in charge of that operation.
I'd loved to punch that bug-eyed creep in the face.

Okay RR - so it was an early morning raid. Midday just isn't normal.

TPD

the poor dad
056831EF-03AF-493D-A043-AFA017138C36.jpeg

Louise

Weaponizing the FBI and using them as a personal Gestapo against political opponents should disturb us all, but I note that Democrat voters are doing a happy dance over it.

And they call Republicans "Nazis"....
And getting ready to weaponize the IRS.

Louise

Could this be a staged event?
Raid a former president's home = setting a precedence, think about that for a moment :whistle:
Is there evidence in Trump's home that will now be put on the record = disclosed something the people should know?

:sshrug:
I was thinking about that. They can make crap up like they already have. God bless the USA.🇺🇸