Fear for Gun owners.......

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Since I now know that you're also mentally challenged like JPC I'll just ignore your mindless menial mediocrity as I am commanded to (Proverbs 23 v 9 & 26 v 4).
Keep crying, they are coming after the guns.
It took a small-town slaughter for gun control to become a political priority. Now, decades' worth of big-city arguments against easy access to guns are finally being heard, because an unstable young man invaded an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., with a military-style assault rifle and 30-bullet magazines. Twenty young children and six adults were slain.
Talking about slaughter, how about liberal idiots like you voting in liberals who've caused irreparable damage to millions of peoples' lives here? I say we bann liberals from breeding, voting & carrying for 50 years. You've OBVIOUSLY displayed an inability to think rationally. Sounds fair, right?

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Since I now know that you're also mentally challenged like JPC I'll just ignore your mindless menial mediocrity as I am commanded to (Proverbs 23 v 9 & 26 v 4).

Talking about slaughter, how about liberal idiots like you voting in liberals who've caused irreparable damage to millions of peoples' lives here? I say we bann liberals from breeding, voting & carrying for 50 years. You've OBVIOUSLY displayed an inability to think rationally. Sounds fair, right?

For a Christian youre not very tolerant of others! And talk about slaughter! Look what your Bush administration did to our troops not to mention the economy. Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com Too bad we couldn't keep Clintion with the Repug house.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
For a Christian youre not very tolerant of others! And talk about slaughter! Look what your Bush administration did to our troops not to mention the economy. Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com Too bad we couldn't keep Clintion with the Repug house.

Afghan war casualties doubled after Obama was Inaugurated (crowned supreme emperor by the retards).

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

Clinton, ha you mean the guy who was partially responsible for the recession? Or the guy who cut our military to its lowest point? Or the womanizer who lied under oath? Which one are we talking about?

Two Huge Flaws in the Legend of the Clinton Economy

mamatutu

mama to two
Afghan war casualties doubled after Obama was Inaugurated (crowned supreme emperor by the retards).

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

Clinton, ha you mean the guy who was partially responsible for the recession? Or the guy who cut our military to its lowest point? Or the womanizer who lied under oath? Which one are we talking about?

Two Huge Flaws in the Legend of the Clinton Economy

Why don't my fellow Americans know these facts, and hundreds of other facts? That is why I am scared. (of course, I am excluding my fellow Americans that already know these facts, but now, we are the minority :frown:)

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Let's get rid of that lie right now. Christians aren't supposed to be tolerant, ok? :duh:

No, you are wrong, Ive learned from the non Christains that we are supposed to be tolerant of everything, embrace homosexuals, roll over when told to and never, I mean NEVER fight back.

basically, the only way to be a Christian is to do everything the non Christians want you to do.

Glad I could clear this up for you before you handed out a good old fashion Christian ass whoopin.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
No, you are wrong, Ive learned from the non Christains that we are supposed to be tolerant of everything, embrace homosexuals, roll over when told to and never, I mean NEVER fight back.

basically, the only way to be a Christian is to do everything the non Christians want you to do.

Glad I could clear this up for you before you handed out a good old fashion Christian ass whoopin.
It's all about "perspective" isn't it? The one thing they ram at us all the time is the one thing they are NOT. :crazy:

Hope you & my 2 lady friends had a great Christmas! :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
It's all about "perspective" isn't it? The one thing they ram at us all the time is the one thing they are NOT. :crazy:

Hope you & my 2 lady friends had a great Christmas! :cheers:

I think we really did.
Hope yours was great too.

might turn the house over to the teens for new years eve.
I will however be holding on to keys just in case someone sneaks something in past me.

BigBlue

Thank God ,Obama got re -elected.So idiots like you will live in fear of truth.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Thank God ,Obama got re -elected.So idiots like you will live in fear of truth.

What truth?

That a man who was raised from childhood to resent the successful people and despise the basic values of America then went on to become President of the United States?

BigBlue

What truth?

That a man who was raised from childhood to resent the successful people and despise the basic values of America

Really and you were there you know how he was raised,like I said you and others on this board fear the truth,you look in the mirror and are afraid not of Obama but yourself,truth is you don't like yourselves and you're mad at everyone else for it,it's in your posts ,yours and others.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Really and you were there you know how he was raised,like I said you and others on this board fear the truth,you look in the mirror and are afraid not of Obama but yourself,truth is you don't like yourselves and you're mad at everyone else for it,it's in your posts ,yours and others.

Obama's associates during his formative years hated America. He just magically changed when elected?

:killingme

Vince

"They are about to see a tsunami of 84 million angry moms coming out at them. Angry moms like they have never seen before. We are going to do for gun control what Mothers Against Drunk Driving did for drunk drivers."
What did MOM do? Ban cars? Ban drunks? Did they deter drunk driving? Only idiots like the one above believe that gun bans work. Oh, wait, Ct already had a gun ban in place. How come it didn't work? Can you answer that bigblow? Why didn't the gun ban in CT work? Why would another gun ban work?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
???Is this a joke ?So now it's "his associates" but not him.Further proof the right will never let facts get in their way.

Birds of a feather flock together.

If Romney hung around with Birchers, the media would have had a field day (and rightly so). Obama was never vetted properly.

Your ideology is suppressing your common sense.

BigBlue

What did MOM do? Ban cars? Ban drunks? Did they deter drunk driving? Only idiots like the one above believe that gun bans work. Oh, wait, Ct already had a gun ban in place. How come it didn't work? Can you answer that bigblow? Why didn't the gun ban in CT work? Why would another gun ban work?

So I understand , you say that MADD did'nt make a difference?